Take a stay awake pill ( caffeine pill ), that what I have do sometimes when I go to the movies and only got 4 hrs sleep.catn1p said:Just got all the mods. Hope I'll still be awake when it starts, 4 am is a bit inconvenient - I should set an alarm
ASSASSIN Devils Shadow #13A;1482109512313910334 said:You shouldnt have to purplePurple44;1482109512313780914 said:Just now got to thinking and I see one problem using Sam banger cars tonight, if your game crashes, you will have go rebuy your 2 banger cars and repick your car skin. Sorry for this, so make sure you note what banger cars you using ( and engine and tranny you picked ) and skin name.
One advantage of using Jwho server, if it crashes, it should not crash your game hopefully. And you will be able to just rejoin server without having restart your Wreckfest.
The Very End said:Version 4.1 released:
* The Slow, The Fast and the Stupid released!
* Several updates to textures and objects to prevent game from crashing. Probably some left, so if you encounter anyone - please report!
* Adjustments to the waterpit on Woodhill Raceway; should now be possible for both AI's and players to get out of it without resetting
* Adjustments to AI pathins on Chalk Canyon 2017; AI's are more focused on entering last jump in the middle, making them more succesfull on maing the jump alive
* Rock Bottom Race now has barriers on top of the hills to indicate the checkpoint's location.
PS: The AI's are not very good at it, but I did what I could to make them as good as possible. Also, with the display errors I got when editing AI paths it was kind of impossible to see what changes you did, meaning it took me several days with trial and error to get them to the current state - alltho they should be better.