Saturday Night Mod(s)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Another month, time for another Saturday Night Mods night, Nov 9, 2019.

Will be hosting my Gokart Plus mod and Sam's Gokart.

Need these 4 mods and list the mods in this order:

Host server: P44 - Saturday Night Mods

I will be doing a player host, so moving objects work correctly.

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00am GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under Saturday, Nov 10, 2019 Saturday, Nov 9, 2019

Discord channel: https://discord.gg/e5NUaTY

Here a video of us racing gokarts:

Be sure to pick some custom skins for the cars you will be using ( for large car and a small car races and the 3-wheeler ( now back in Gokart Plus mod thanks too ctolliver5 ) ) I updated Vin Petrol NASCAR skins to newer versions and added a few more of Vin's NASCAR skins to both Rammers and both Roadslayer cars. Zeb got a new Ghostbusters skin for the Warwagon and tonza going let me add his hulk skin for the Killerbees :)

May need lower Steering Sensitivity when we switch to the gokart. Gokart steering can be to touchy.

I will be updating my Gokart Plus mod come Thursday or Friday.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Gokart Plus mod updated today:

* Fix a few missing texture issues with new WF update and fix some guardrails that did not have a solid collision wall.

See you guys Saturday. :) Be sure get some practice in with the gokart and pick some custom skins for the cars you think you will use.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Another month, time for another Saturday Night Mods night, Dec 14.

Will be hosting End's Very Track Pack and TheSpacebarRider'sThe Sound Of Thunder ( think NASCAR ) mods . Need these 2 mods and list the mods in this order:

The Very TrackPack

The Sound Of Thunder

US server: Will be using EJsRocket VTP server

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00 GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under. Saturday, Dec 14, 2019

provided by Devils Shadow

Be sure to paint your Supernova and checkout the liveries:

Also upgrade engine to Race. This only part to be upgraded, no others. Keep car at A class 266, so we all racing the same car.

I found the Supernova a little touchy with my G29 ( 240 degree rotation ), so I lowered my steering sensitivity to -60%:

Here video of End's newest track, Caprio County Raceway:

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Testing some tracks tonight, see what be good to race the Supernova on. :)

Farmlands:

Stage 1 Reverse - Was looking for a track where you can get some air time. Stage 4 had a major air time hill, but I jump over the guardrail for the up coming turn!!

Ovals:

Bristol
Lakewood
Michigan
Orange rev
Pinehill
Redwood Ring
Talledega

Misc:

Caprio County
Kristiansand

Cross:

Greenlake
Lupines Hill
Redwood Ring

Might want get a little pratice in today before joining. ;)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Before we do Cops and Robbers event New Years day ( details to come ), I got my hands on a Christmas skin for the Outlaw:

Zeb mode this new custom skin. :) So I thought we need do a Christmas mod server Saturday night so we could enjoy this skin. :) Zeb uploaded a custom skin pack which the Christmas Outlaw skin and a few other skins, like Herbie. :)

ZeBBy's Wreckfest skins
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1941450919

Only need the ZeBBy's Wreckfest skins mod enabled.

Host server: !P44 Christmas racing with the Outlaw!!!

US server: Will be using EJsRocket server

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00 GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under. Saturday, Dec 21, 2019

Going to mainly race with the Christmas Outlaw car, but can still join if you don't have Season Pass, just paint some cars Christmas colors, like red\green. Also might want to paint a derby car too. ;)

Note: I made copy of my save folder so I can get my purple colors back or you can write your old color numbers down before changing them.

C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\My Games\wreckfest\7656119833977****

Last edited:

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
I added the Dickin's Cider Gatecrasher because it's a non-DLC car that features a red/green/gold color scheme for purple's video.
Who doesn't want to toast Christmas with a nice Dickin's Cider? Amiright?20191221151918_1.jpg

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Cops and Robbers mod New Years Day, Jan 1, 20120:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Another month, time for another Saturday Night Mods night, Feb 8, 2020.

Will be hosting my Fig8 and Suicide track mods and more. Need these 4 mods and list the mods in this order:

US server: provided by EJsRocket

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00 GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London, Sun noon down-under. Saturday, Feb 8, 2020

provided by Devils Shadow

We will get to race on a new fig track: :)

Also got some new customs skins added to the Fig8 mod. :)

* New shinny and rusty Roadslayer GT Bandit custom skins from Tattoo. :)

* More custom skins from Zed. :)

Wingman - Blingman

Outlaw - Christmas & Outlaw

Buggy - Herbie

Roadcutter - Death Proof

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Been at it all night, Figure 8 Track Pack - P44 and Suicide Track Pack - Redone track mods have been updated and should be ready to go for tonight's Saturday Night Mods night in less than 11 hours, 7:00pm pacific time.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Here some video of last Saturday, Sat Night Mods night event. :)

Thanks to all that joined. :)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Another month, time for another Saturday Night Mods night, March 14, 2020

Will be hosting my Gokart Plus mod and ?.

Need these 3 mods and list the mods in this order:

US server: Will be using EJsRocket server

Start time: 7:00pm pacific time\ 2:00am GMT start time, 10:00pm eastern, 2:00am London, Sun 1:00pm down-under Saturday, March 14, 2020

Be sure to pick some custom skins for the cars you will be using ( for large car and a small car races and the 3-wheeler ( now back in Gokart Plus mod thanks too ctolliver5 and now updated by STRmods :) ) I updated Vin Petrol NASCAR skins to newer versions and added a few more of Vin's NASCAR skins to both Rammers and both Roadslayer cars. Zeb got a new Ghostbusters skin for the Warwagon and tonza going let me add his hulk skin for the Killerbees :)

I watch this video a few weeks ago and I thought this modded mower would be fun to race on the gokart tracks. :)

This is F Bomb mower mod: :)

Me and Zeb tested the mowers last new. That v8 mower to fast for gokart tracks. I got an idea I want to talk over with Bomb. :eek:

Also working on a new A to B extended: 6 trackmaps track:

I got a little surprise when STRmods sent over the update to the 3wheeler. o_O

Thanks!!

I will be updating my Gokart Plus mod come Thursday or Friday.

Edit: Be sure check post #181 for pics of the v8 Grass Wracker mower!

Last edited: