season pass 2

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I ask Zyddie, "if" a second season pass is release, we need to be able to rearrange the cars in our garage, it a long scroll already, add another 20 cars. it going get harder to change car in time online!!

29 stock cars ( not counting specials ) + 2 backer cars + 20 DLC cars + plus 3 Tournament cars so far + 20 more DLC cars from a season pass #2 = 74 cars to scroll through while in an online lobby looking to change your car. Can you do it before the next race starts?

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
No problem, i usually drive the same car ;-)

(Wreckfest) life would be much easier with that feature though...

timmy76

Full time wrecker
Yeah, we do need a way to rearrange our garage.
Its annoying having to go from one end to the other just for one car.

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
With so many options, already tough to choose a car! But more cars never hurt anybody. Maybe we could see fan favorite Flaout cars return, if season pass 2 happens.

Soulburn

I ask Zyddie, "if" a second season pass is release, we need to be able to rearrange the cars in our garage, it a long scroll already, add another 20 cars. it going get harder to change car in time online!!

29 stock cars ( not counting specials ) + 2 backer cars + 20 DLC cars + plus 3 Tournament cars so far + 20 more DLC cars from a season pass #2 = 74 cars to scroll through while in an online lobby looking to change your car. Can you do it before the next race starts?
This is exactly what I was thinking too! Finding a car in between races is becoming a chore. By no means complaining about having so many cars to choose from...AT ALL.:cool:

hawklord07

all that needs to happen with more cars is time to choose one extended, i know that wouldnt go down well with some but its a idea.