Shit support

FastFellow23

I dont care if this post gets me banned as i dont play this fucked up game anymore. Just needed to express my anger at a company that doesn't give a fuck about its customers, a few months ago when they started releasing the dlc's i was 1 of many that got reset, and knowing those asshats wouldnt do anything to correct the issue i tried anyway, i was polite and understanding up to the point where they told me there was nothing they could do, and i should replay the game. I tried but due to there changes it impossibleto get close to my lvl b4 updates (lvl 100, everything unlocked) Even THQ and the bunch of greedy fuckheads just blew me off....hopefully can sell my copy to recover some cost. BUT I WILL NEVER BUY ANY FUCKING THING ASSOCIATED WITH BUGBEAR AGAIN...
I really did love this game,
This was on Xbox, so no backup,

Last edited:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Sorry, but if your computer corrupt the career file, there no fix, unless you got a backup folder with an older career file. When Wreckfest get an updated, new backup folder is created.

EmDzei

@FastFellow23 Before you give up completely, I recommend that you also write about it on Bugbear’s Discord channel. I think I've seen a similar message to the same thing, and Bugbear corrected the issue.

FastFellow23

@FastFellow23 Before you give up completely, I recommend that you also write about it on Bugbear’s Discord channel. I think I've seen a similar message to the same thing, and Bugbear corrected the issue.
Believe after numerous emails, live chats, all Bugbear did was say sorry and to contact THQ, whch i did repeatedly, they finally responded back after 2wks, ttold m there as nothing couuld b done, and when i ask about in game credit to help me get back some of the stuff, they said they dont do that, and thhat id have to play thru the game again.....but thank u for the tip....