Suicide Track Pack - Redone

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Suicide Track Pack - Redone has now gone live at Steam Workshop. :D

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=806300441

Big thanks to MarcellusW for the Bugbeer bottles and other Bugbear icons I got use on the tracks. :))

Here the change notes to my Suicide track mod:

Update: Oct 27 @ 2:28pm

Change Notes:

* I spent the last month redoing the Suicide tracks to get them working with final version of Wreckfest.

Suicide Sandpit1 - redone - Sandpit 1 Suicide Hairpin

Suicide BugBeer Run - Had to drop this track, Sandpit 1 track map has change to much.

Suicide Killer Tire - redone - Sandpit 1 Suicide Killer Robbers
******************* The killer tires have been replace with Killer robber head icons.

CanyonX - Oval Whip-Around by x-tremest555 - Had drop X's track, was unstable with final version of Wreckfest. :(

* Sandpit 2 Suicide Loop - New track using Sandpit 2 track map, think Speedway 2 loop track.

* No Prospect - Got permission to add this track from Suicide Alley: No Prospect version mod by FredReset and MarcellusW. Thanks!

* Had redo the normal damage file to get the cars to last a bit longer. You can maybe finish a 3 lap suicide race!

Here a new video of the No Prospect track, using Zeb Halloween mower with Werewolf driver: :D

Here video of the other 3 tracks:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Today I checkout Daystar updated Mega Skypack 2 - 2018 mod. Pick a few weather maps for my Suicide mod. Thanks Daystar. :D

Blue Voyage
Cloudy Day 2
Daystar :)
Red Space
Seaside
Spectrum
Vampire

New weather maps will be in next update.

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Hey that is really cool you added some to your new revised suicide pack! you are indeed welcome Purple!

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Been almost 2 years since I did my last Suicide track. Here some pics and video of my new Mauled Fig8 Suicide track:

Hope to update Suicide mod later this week. Got some missing pink textures to hunt down for the older tracks.