Super Slide Racer for Android

Well each car (even player) got this 'rabbit' point which AI follows and its used to track race position also. This point is also used for reset so I just need to move that point a bit ahead so that we wont reset over or under the bridge which causes the problem. I'm sure I can fix it in near future (at least when my kids go to school again ??? ) :D

I'm now doing some things for the next update.
Going to possibly add few free tracks and in-app-purchase. Also some translation updates to come.
Aaand some bug fixes.
:)
No deadline yet..

But if you haven't checked the game yet, please do so.

OK so I have finally done some plans for the next version (and some development also).
After update the game has total 10 free tracks and you can purchase 10 more with in-game coins or with Google Play Store.

At the moment I'm testing in-app purchase with Play store and starting to look that it is working.

Maybe more tracks in the future then...and maybe more cars...or maybe SSR2...we'll see if my work gets some how supported some day.. :)

Hello there!

Just trying to do some finishing touches to the update and finally got a version that can be handed to testers.

So would there be few persons (besides Aero :) ) that would like to do some testing with this game's Android version?
The idea would be to test in-app purchase system (no cost) and of course check that the new tracks are working ok.

Testing requires use of Google Play where the game's test version is loaded for the test team.

I have bunch of other stuff to do until the final version is finished so now would be good time to get those final bugs and maybe add some small 'improvements/ideas'.

but you can PM here or send email if you are interested -> sami.eronen(ät)jotainkivaa.net

Alright.
Been working on update for over half year now and pretty pleased to announce that v1.1 is out now! Still might include some minor bugs (sorry but I'm only one man). Enjoy if you can!!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.namelessdev.SuperSlideRacer

- New Main Menu music by Mattias Östling
- 3 difficulty levels: EASY, NORMAL, HARD
- Up to 7 AI racers
- Added two FREE tracks, 'Tongue' and 'KiemolaShort'
- Added 10 tracks for users to purchase (with Game Coins or Real money)
- Earn Game Coins by racing (3, 5 or 10 track races) or watch a video
- Fixed reset bug on 'OverTheBridge'
- LAPTIMES menu (Hall Of Fame) has now scroll list
- Cars got turning wheels now
- Disabled languages (English as default now)
- Removed main menu ad banner

Cheers Finsku!

As for the game I will try to update the documentation asap.
Mainly the idea would be to explain how to play the game. If you are testing the game first time, it might be a bit hard to get hang of the controls. In this new version I added few steering options (steering wheel and horizontal slider) but they are quite experimental and might be a bit useless. Or maybe someone can drive better with'em :)

But anyways hope that people test it out and give feedback. Can't really make the game any better if theres no feedback ::)

Speedevil

I tried it, it's pretty nice. I didn't have any issue with the controls, but I think the wheel and slider controls are harder to use.
One question though, does a 10 races cup rewards you as little money as a 3 races cup? I think you should get more money for longer cups.

Speedevil said:
I tried it, it's pretty nice. I didn't have any issue with the controls, but I think the wheel and slider controls are harder to use.
One question though, does a 10 races cup rewards you as little money as a 3 races cup? I think you should get more money for longer cups.
Thanks for your kind words!
Yes the wheel and slider controls for steering are kinda pain in the *ss. Best times are made with buttons for sure.

Haven't yet got time to update the documentation (sorry).

But as for rewards, it should go like this:

Max laps: 3 or more
Players: 2 or more

3-4 track cup = 100coins
5-9 track cup = 250coins
10-or more = 500coins

Speedevil

sesamiam said:
Speedevil said:
Thanks for your kind words!
Yes the wheel and slider controls for steering are kinda pain in the *ss. Best times are made with buttons for sure.

Haven't yet got time to update the documentation (sorry).

But as for rewards, it should go like this:

Max laps: 3 or more
Players: 2 or more

3-4 track cup = 100coins
5-9 track cup = 250coins
10-or more = 500coins
Ok, didn't try it yet. Maybe the player could earn a bit more money if they change the difficulty setting?

There seems to be minor bug when user displays video ad for the first time.
It should reward user with game coins but it doesn't! :eek:
User has to start video again and then it starts giving rewards correctly. :)