Support? Why Yes that would be great?

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
The devs are quite busy i imagine but they read what is posted...

TERM1NUSONE

I would agree. I’m sure they are very very busy working on improving their product. I appreciate their hard work and efforts. Just some confirmation that the time and effort we are taking, is not fruitless in nature would be wonderful. I have no problem being patient if I’m aware. I’ve lived with a 90% complete game for good few weeks. I have no problem if it becomes months, but communication is the key to any successful venture. Once again I would like to thank them for their efforts to date, and are hopeful in time these ‘concerns’ will be addressed, or working responses received.

It’s an amazing product. All in all a job well done.

Turmoil

I would agree. I’m sure they are very very busy working on improving their product. I appreciate their hard work and efforts. Just some confirmation that the time and effort we are taking, is not fruitless in nature would be wonderful. I have no problem being patient if I’m aware. I’ve lived with a 90% complete game for good few weeks. I have no problem if it becomes months, but communication is the key to any successful venture. Once again I would like to thank them for their efforts to date, and are hopeful in time these ‘concerns’ will be addressed, or working responses received.

It’s an amazing product. All in all a job well done.
I would have to agree. If they (in fact) take the time to read what is being posted, then they have the time to post a quick response. Feeling ignored is a bitter pill to swallow.

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
I would have to agree. If they (in fact) take the time to read what is being posted, then they have the time to post a quick response. Feeling ignored is a bitter pill to swallow.
Keep in mind that they are not obligated to answer whatsoever.
I haven't seen many devs doing that elsewhere.
Besides i think the way it works is : they read the reports and relay them to the according people and start to fix them... Wasting time by putting a reply doesn't benefit anyone... Then there is also the NDA preventing them to answer certain questions...

Addxm

It is a great game, sure work is in progress. Nda will also restrict social staff from saying anything without permission, even if they dont know anything anyway lol. But o p does have a point imo, the level and responses are pretty lame for a successful game, especially when the forum and social pages are set up for it. More responses and contact seems to be in the steam sections also, which makes sense as started on steam, but a lot of devs leave the consolites out of the picture, and this seems to be going that way on the surface. Favourite game right now, but i refuse to lick the butt of the staff lol, the o p has a fair point.

Last edited:

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
Nope...like i said,no developer is obligated to give any response whatsoever.
So getting any is really a bonus.
You can't just walk up to the staff of a car manufacturer and start asking questions either can you?
I don't know how much forum experience most of you have but i know for a fact that on some you don't even get one single response from the devs...only mods do the talking.

TERM1NUSONE

There is no obligation to respond is absolutely correct. Just as there is no obligation for me to continue purchasing their products. Live and Learn. A little common courtesy ( “noted, ty”) goes a long way.

Maybe the assorted issues are beyond their repair? Or beyond their ability to address? Either way they appear to just be adding up and by all appearances going nowhere fast.

The forum boards speak a thousand words.
Sticking ones head in the sand usually accomplishes nothing.

But with money in hand my expectations were limited. They are just turning out to be a lot more limited then I could imagine, yet hope remains....... it’s not all pointless completely.

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
They are still updating and improving the game. It's not like they took the money and ran... Some of those improvements came quickly after release so i'd say they're right on the ball.

TERM1NUSONE

Thank you Konan. I’m sure the developer is very appreciative of your time and efforts in helping them within their forum boards. “Your” responses are appreciated, for the simple fact of the time you took and your not even being compensated for that time. Once again Thank You!

As far as being patient? No worries I’m a very reasonable and practical person so I’m all about “ being realistic” in expectations.

I provided all the info requested in hopefully a very clear manor. It’s a continued known problem within assorted platforms.

What’s more concerning than anything is it’s a d/l from the PS store. 99% have no idea because it’s doubtful they will ever reach that point within the game. Given the time and efforts to achieve? It sure is a huge letdown.

Communication is the key to any successful venture? Maybe not?

Thx again Konan