The all-awesome screenshot thread

o T00L o

Holy Moly...lol...Don't the Console players get to experience any of the Mods that us PC users do....that is indeed sad my friend
Nope. We get only maps that are linear and bug free. Never anything too risky of causing crashes like the map pc has that's in the sky. I'm not even sure what all PC has now,... Can't keep up... Lol

• Sad
Reactions: TH8

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
The version you see in my pic will be in my Gokart Plus mod when I update track mod later this week, will be hosting Gokart plus mod Saturday.Thanks F bomb for the new tweaked B class version. :)

But this where I first got F bomb mower for a spin:

There a 500+ A class version you can try. It a major handful to race!!

Reactions: TH8

TH8

Still loving TVTP 'Farmlands' and 'Birkeland' road courses, fantastic detail, and taking various cars out for a cruise and enjoying the scenery :)...
Just said good bye to the wife and kids and off down the Ranch house driveway for another day of Wreckfest...lol
1 WRECKFEST TVTP FARMLANDS Ranch Driveway copy.jpg
Liking the Construction road works on the 'Birkeland' road course...just adds that extra 5% magic :)
2 WRECKFEST TVTP BIRKELAND Construction copy.jpg
...a combination of the two tracks 'Farmlands' and 'Birkeland' would be fantastic...the open rural driving of farmlands into some small Township and Road Construction would be....awesometactular;):cool::)...just thinking out loud, Bugbear ;):D

TH8

Fantastic new DLC with 3 cars and that 'Hillstreet Circuit' is a master piece...awesome work Bugbear.

0 WRECKFEST BULLET at HILLSTREET CIRCUIT crop copy.jpg0a WRECKFEST BULLET at HILLSTREET CIRCUIT copy.jpg1 WRECKFEST RAZER at HILLSTREET CIRCUIT crop copy.jpg1a WRECKFEST RAZER at HILLSTREET CIRCUIT copy.jpg

...Brake lights and now 'Reversing Lights'...amazing work Bugbear, great attention to detail
2 WRECKFEST CARDINAL at HILLSTREET CIRCUIT copy.jpg2a WRECKFEST CARDINAL at HILLSTREET CIRCUIT crop copy.jpg3 WRECKFEST CARS at HILLSTREET CIRCUIT copy.jpg

timmy76

Full time wrecker
I like the fact this livery option is a nod to the zebra cab from GTA Vice City

Untitled.jpg17-09-2020_16-40-00-nmyx3iw0.jpg

Last edited: