the bandit ripper v8 is missing

AtsoCity

Hello, I lost the car that I was given for pre-ordering the game. Car "bandit ripper v8". It's not in the garage.

BaconTrousers

Hello, I lost the car that I was given for pre-ordering the game. Car "bandit ripper v8". It's not in the garage.
If the Ps4 version is the same as the Xbox you can only download the pre-order bandit ripper from the DLC store link within the game. I thought I had been jibbed out of the pre order car as it didn't show in the store after I deleted all my DLC and then went to put it all back.

csivers

It's a DLC car but it's ONLY for people who pre-ordered the game. If you didn't, you won't never get it, even if you bought Season pass!

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
It's a DLC car but it's ONLY for people who pre-ordered the game. If you didn't, you won't never get it, even if you bought Season pass!
Indeed, but this was an issue introduced with the update so some people who did own it had it disappear from their garage... It's fixed now though.

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
That wouldn't be fair because it was a pre-order exclusive car...

csivers

That wouldn't be fair because it was a pre-order exclusive car...
Depend on what you define as fair. Is it fair that some people bought the game at regular price and other on sales? Is it fair to buy a Season pass and don't get all vehicles?
I get your point off course but I just think that if it would not have been fair during the first months of launch of the game, it should be ok now.
Anyway, not so important, there are already tons of cars to play with in the game right now :)