The Bandit V8 Ripper should be a dlc vehicle

RedgyBenz

How cool would it be if everyone can enjoy the bandit ripper v8, for some players it is very unfortunate that they cannot get everything the game has to offer.

Konan

Staff member
Full time wrecker
I don't agree... The Ripper was a reward for those who had enough faith to pre order the game.
It would upset a lot of people if everyone could have access to it.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
To late now to get the Ripper. It was a pre-order car. No mention of the Ripper at the PS4 store for the Season Pass:

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Ya, could got the Ripper if pre-ordered the PC season pass. Can't get it any more.

Also if you had got the PC backer car Bandit, you got the Ripper for free into your garage, did not have buy season pass. :)

RedgyBenz

Ya, could got the Ripper if pre-ordered the PC season pass. Can't get it any more.

Also if you had got the PC backer car Bandit, you got the Ripper for free into your garage, did not have buy season pass. :)

Can we get this for the console too?
console players are missing a lot of content compared to the pc

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Consoles has almost everything PC players have. Only car the console players miss out on, was the original backer car Bandit. Console players had there shot at pre-ordering the Bandit Ripper. But PC players had about 5 years to pre-order Deluxe or higher version of PC NCG\ Wreckfest, before June 14, 2018.

Only other thing missing from consoles, is the mods we get to download on the PC side :) and the limit on numbers of players online, public ( 16 ) and private ( 8 ) lobbys. PC online can be set to 24 players, but PC players run there own servers with enough bandwidth to handle it. Bugbear has a few PC official servers.

I been told on the console side, there is a limit on bandwidth since all the lobbys are on one big server for that area, Euro server, US server. That one reason private lobbys are limited to 8 players.

RedgyBenz

my point is that i am sorry that pc players can get the cars with season pass and console players can get the cars if they pre order i think that's unfair

RedgyBenz

Consoles has almost everything PC players have. Only car the console players miss out on, was the original backer car Bandit. Console players had there shot at pre-ordering the Bandit Ripper. But PC players had about 5 years to pre-order Deluxe or higher version of PC NCG\ Wreckfest, before June 14, 2018.

Only other thing missing from consoles, is the mods we get to download on the PC side :) and the limit on numbers of players online, public ( 16 ) and private ( 8 ) lobbys. PC online can be set to 24 players, but PC players run there own servers with enough bandwidth to handle it. Bugbear has a few PC official servers.

I been told on the console side, there is a limit on bandwidth since all the lobbys are on one big server for that area, Euro server, US server. That one reason private lobbys are limited to 8 players.

that's not quite where wanted pc players can make their own wrap on their cars and console players don't

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
my point is that i am sorry that pc players can get the cars with season pass and console players can get the cars if they pre order i think that's unfair
Nobody can get the Ripper Bandit now. PC players had to pre-order the season pass to get the Ripper. Just like the console players back in 2019. Nobody, PC or Console player could get original Bandit, if did not pre-order Wreckfest before the June 14, 2018 final release of PC version.

Now us that pre-ordered PC version of NCG\ Wreckfest at Deluxe or higher support level, we got the Ripper added to our Wreckfest for free. We did not have to buy the season pass to get the Bandit Ripper version. It was a nice gesture by Bugbear\ THQ to give us PC players the Ripper for free. :)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Well I have the deluxe edition and I pre ordered but did not get the car :(
I did not like how console pre-order was done. Not all stores gave out Ripper keys. :(

Maybe you bought the deluxe edition console version from one of these stores?

RedgyBenz

I did not like how console pre-order was done. Not all stores gave out Ripper keys. :(

Maybe you bought the deluxe edition console version from one of these stores?

Probebly yes but is there a opportunity that the vehicles may come in a future update or something similar that i can enjoy the cars anyway?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
No, the 2 pre-order cars will not be made available in the future. That the "law" for pre-order cars that are use as incentive to get players to pay a little more.

Mopower

I just like driving.
I know, it might not sound fair, but try to wrap your head around why we have these cars.

Yeah I paid twice the amount before I ever knew what the backer car was going to be just so I could have it and support this game that didn't get fully released until 4-5 years after I paid. (PC player here) . I also didn't get to try that backer car til 4-5 years after I paid for it. So if you guys are down to wait 4-5 years to get your bandits when you pay double now, I could get on board, but I think we helped pave the way for you guys to have a great game on console! :D

Not that I deserve any credit, but yeah, I paid my dues before I ever saw what the game would be so that it could be supported into being made what it is today for all platforms. And for that, for that investment and research I had done to find out about this beautiful project, I think I deserve to keep my bandit as rare as it is.

Last edited:

RedgyBenz

so you mean actually because you waited 4 @ 5 years you got the bandit and if we console players wait 4 @ 5 years there is a chance that we console players can get the bantite too?