the doom rig should be in a DLC

HellRaz3r

The doom rig is an amazing car and should not just be bound to an exclusive in the tournament. it is wicked expensive on its own and not everyone will be able to get enough fame points by then in order to get it. this is a car that everyone should enjoy and should be in a DLC pack. I would even accept the doom rig put in a DLC pack after the tournament and in the near future a couple months from now with other new cars.

TH8

The doom rig is an amazing car and should not just be bound to an exclusive in the tournament. it is wicked expensive on its own and not everyone will be able to get enough fame points by then in order to get it. this is a car that everyone should enjoy and should be in a DLC pack. I would even accept the doom rig put in a DLC pack after the tournament and in the near future a couple months from now with other new cars.
Agree, I would like to have it as DLC, ...but....this is a vehicle that I personally will not be able to get, even though I am trying out the challenge....but if I got a very high score and I was one of the selected few racers to win it, that would be an achievement and would mean more to me than if I could just purchase it through DLC.
I dread the day when I am racing online in a lobby and someone shows up in that 'Doom Rig' :D:D ...it will be a 'Wreckfest' race indeed for the Doom Rig driver. ;)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
The no rules servers going have a hay day with the Doom rig online!!

Going take me over a month before I get enough fame points to buy the Doom Rig. 30,000

• Love
Reactions: TH8

HellRaz3r

Agree, I would like to have it as DLC, ...but....this is a vehicle that I personally will not be able to get, even though I am trying out the challenge....but if I got a very high score and I was one of the selected few racers to win it, that would be an achievement and would mean more to me than if I could just purchase it through DLC.
I dread the day when I am racing online in a lobby and someone shows up in that 'Doom Rig' :D:D ...it will be a 'Wreckfest' race indeed for the Doom Rig driver. ;)

is the doom rig an immortal car?

TH8

The no rules servers going have a hay day with the Doom rig online!!
100% agree :D...it will be something to watch when someone shows up in the Doom Rig...can almost sense the agony of the racers who do not have it :D:D

TH8

is the doom rig an immortal car?
Not really sure, it can be tipped over though as this happened to me in the Tournament Challenge....although what I would like to see is if 2 or more Doom Rigs showed up in the same lobby, the other Doom Rigs could wrecked each other to a certain point then the cars could finish that Doom Rig off ;)...but if only 1 Doom Rig was in a lobby the other opponents have no chance :D:D:D also the other vehicle racers will have to practice exceptional 'Defensive Driving' skills ;)

Last edited:

Soulburn

I've seen what a team of trolls (4 of 'em), can do with the doomrig and it isn't pretty. It is bad enough in a no rules server but when the occasion involves no mods/admins it kills the server. I love me some no rules action but stuff like that is just ridiculous. I see it only getting worse as more people attain the doomrig. Recently however I have heard that something is going on with the doomrig being nerfed to the point of being unusable?? At any rate I personally am not super interested in getting it and think at most, it should be a tad stronger than the semi and no more. An entire server shouldn't be about "kill the doomrig!"

PumpkinJam4812

I don't agree with it. I got the DoomRig after just couple of days of doing the tournament challenges, and I am not a good racer at all. I barley get bronze in most of the weekly challenges. Also putting tournament cars into dlcs would be execly like selling fame points, and we don't want micro-transactions in wreckfest.

neptune fighter

yeah this is kinda dumb cause for us who bought it with fame we would loose the car and have to rebuy it with real money bad idea