The Very TrackPack released!

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I torn, I think I want to race track both on the track and underneath so I can race on glass walls. :)

Nice fantasy track End! :)

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Thanks hehe! The reason for cross is to have it as an obstacle, inspired by the game Ballistics :D The locations of the cross are by design at spots where they are "in the way", so that you have to make active actions to avoid them.
I initially tried having the tube driveable, but it proved a bit strange with the physics in the game and AI, thus it was more formed as a road at current times. Might give it a new go in the future to alter it.

RAND0M7

I initially tried having the tube driveable, but it proved a bit strange with the physics in the game and AI, thus it was more formed as a road at current times. Might give it a new go in the future to alter it.
I noticed one bit he gets stuck with in the underneath Pipeline, even with the track, I would be happy with it if we scraped walls instead of crashing into something and coming to an abrupt stop.

Just a massive Pipeline with no obstacles like that one with Jumps and awesome turns and different paths that cross over for figure 8 style destruction etc would be so much fun though, not having to take our foot off the accelerator and flying up the walls etc. :D

You wouldn't even have to worry about scenery, just have some air holes/hatches up top for lights along the way and all enclosed. :)

Last edited:

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
TVTP mod (free community content) updated:

Version 9 released:
* Lyngås added! This folkrace track inspired by the norwegian track with same names features 6 layouts in total
* Night weather removed from weather options as it causes issues with various hardware / settings

Preview:

EmDzei

Quick peek at Lyngås tracks from the Very TrackPack (TVTP) mod for Wreckfest with master The Stig.

Lyngås Fast is the basic profile of track. Lyngås Original have a chicane at start and Lyngås have both chicane at start and narrow chicane at middle.

Totally six new good tracks with reverse modes.

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 9.2 released:

* Corrosion added! Post apocalyptic derby arena filled with lush foliage
* Fixes to Wimbledon and Kings Lynn to prevent game from crashing

Preview:

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 9.3 released:
* Grenland added! Featuring 6 layouts (currently). Updated menu icons (to Grenland) will come in a follow-up patch, as well that there is no preview video this time due to some time constraints (yet wanted to push this out to you lovely people). Have a good weekend!

Some shots:

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 9.4 released:

* Added Gardmoen Drag and Green Racing Park Gardermoen, 14 layouts in total!
* Night weather added to Ballistics

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 9.5 released:

* Bristol added! Third generation of the track in TVTP mod. Featuring (roughly) 26% banked corners, which enables some full-throttle fun. For good measures the AI won't be allowed use the brakes at this track - at all (coded) ...

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 9.5.1 released:

* Bristol Dirt added
* New clear day weather setting
* Fix to floating barrels at bristol

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 9.6 released:

* Knobhill added! Based on the track Knockhill, although due to various shortcomings and stupid mistakes from yours truly, I did not dare call it by its name, hence, Knobhill!

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 9.7 released:

* Talledega re-relased (completely rebuilt)
* Gardmoen Fig 8 reverse layout removed due to crashing the game)
* Changes to reset points on SCA tracks to prevent AIs being stuck
* The missing objects vehicle_firetruck01, prop_barrier8_green and prop_tirepile_orange06 is now back in the mod
Preview: https://youtu.be/1upySgKVX54

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Hopefully, it should be under the misc section, CCR :) The track selection icon is the same as the mod preview image at Steam.