Vehicles ideas (photothread)

Satsuma182

You are assuming this game is based solely on Demo Derbies and Fig 8 race, but this isn't the case and unfortunately for you everybody is entitled to their opinions on what they would like to see in game.

I never said I would enjoy a lagonda in the game I only moved to support the previous submission as some of the cars weren't as ridiculous as you were making them out to be.

But then again all you seem to do on these forums it point out spam bots and try to shoot people down.

alluzx

Full time wrecker
BENZ said:
Old and cheap RWD and 4WD european cars, like Ford Sierra, Volvo 240-740, Benz w123, Opel Rekord, BMW e10-e28.
I second this, we really need some old European cars :D Especially Volvos. They would also fit in quite well as they get raced in folk races.

Volvo 240

Volvo 740

Volvo 340

Speedevil

Maserati Shamal

Holden Monaro

Chevrolet El Camino SS

Chevrolet Corvette C3

AMC Jamelin AMX

I know they aren't cheap or strong, but they look great.

Larkinsky

Team Bugbear Member
Speedevil said:

Maserati Shamal

Holden Monaro

Chevrolet El Camino SS

Chevrolet Corvette C3

AMC Jamelin AMX

I know they aren't cheap or strong, but they look great.
All are wonderful and Classic car.... the game need them :)

Firebird

Full time wrecker
Re: car ideas

Some cars I'd like to see in the game. Obviously the devs can't model licensed cars but they could base them on it. Like how Rockstar make cars in Grand Theft Auto. Anyway the type of cars I'd like to see:

Early 90's full size RWD sedan (Crown Vic)

Pontiac Trans Sport

Ford Thunderbird and other coupes from the 70's to 90's

69Imperial

fuk tha mods #yolo #smdmajatek
Master Blaster

Firebird said:
Some cars I'd like to see in the game. Obviously the devs can't model licensed cars but they could base them on it. Like how Rockstar make cars in Grand Theft Auto. Anyway the type of cars I'd like to see:

Early 90's full size RWD sedan (Crown Vic)
-snip-

Pontiac Trans Sport
-snip-

Ford Thunderbird and other coupes from the 70's to 90's
-snip-
This guy has the right idea.

Serenya

Weeked Smasher

I stay for variety, too. It's not going to make the game any worse if there's more different cars to choose from. I agree it won't really fit to the original FlatOut theme if there will be tuners or supercars, but if the game is supposed to offer a chance to re-build the banged-up ride like new again, I don't see any problem to have brand new rides there too.

Personally I liked the FO2 more than the original, but I have understood that NCG won't be just like any of those, maybe more like a mix of their advantages. Since I like to race more than derby, I would like to see some vehicle classes there like in FO2/UC - like many other people here. In FO2, the vehicle class didn't change the rules or make rivals to act more sophisticated, but it still changed the feeling a bit and offered a great variety with even a truck and a bus (really want to see those in NCG). I still never felt like playing Burnout, it was FlatOut for sure.

One of the main reasons why people here don't agree with each other seems to be the fact that races and wrecking derbies are totally different things. Some stand for variety for circuit races, when others are for wrecking derbies and derby cars. Derby cars are so different and made for totally different purposes than race cars that they just won't satisfy all the fans, and that's why I vote for variety.

Spreadator

Full time wrecker

Tuners!?- Hell yeaaaah! 8)
- Supra (`93-`02) ->MK4
- RX-7
- GTR-34
- Imprezza WRX STI
- Silvia

Maybe something like a Lexus LFA ...

RacerBest

Team Bugbear Member

Spreadator said:
- Supra (`93-`02) ->MK4
- RX-7
- GTR-34
- Imprezza WRX STI
- Silvia

Japanese cars are my favourite. But I don't think this kind of japanese sports cars fit in this game. But the older japanese cars could fit, like Toyota AE86. AE86 is used in rally, and could fit in this game:

Or something older like Toyota Chaser 1st gen would look nice between the old american and european cars.

69Imperial

fuk tha mods #yolo #smdmajatek
Master Blaster

Spreadator said:
- Supra (`93-`02) ->MK4
- RX-7
- GTR-34
- Imprezza WRX STI
- Silvia

Hope this is a joke. This game is basically a re-boot Flatout 1, which means any Japanese cars, if there are any, will be shot to shit ones from the mid 80's or back.