VOTE: Next Gaming Platform

What's going to be your next gaming platform of choice?

• PC

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • XBox One

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • PlayStation 4

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • Wii U

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Usmovers_02

Full time wrecker
I've always been an $200 card buyer and have never been disappointed (8800, 275, 560). The 8800 and 275 both lasted me a few years before an upgrade was ideal. Probably could have gone an extra year with those cards if I really wanted to. My 560 is still doing it's job perfectly well.

NeatNit

Full time wrecker
Usmovers_02 said:
I've always been an $200 card buyer and have never been disappointed (8800, 275, 560). The 8800 and 275 both lasted me a few years before an upgrade was ideal. Probably could have gone an extra year with those cards if I really wanted to. My 560 is still doing it's job perfectly well.
I also have a 560 which a friend sold me for cheap, but the rest of my computer simply cannot handle much. Boot takes over 10 minutes sometimes. It's a bit bloated but not enough to cause that much boot time.

The problem is, if I want to upgrade, I have to get a new motherboard, and then pretty much everything else needs to be replaced along with it. I can't quite afford that right now (and I want to buy a Wii U first) so here I am, stuck.