What are you playing?

ratchet

Team Bugbear Member
I bought Bioshock Infinite because it was 50% off, even though I haven't finished playing the first Bioshock yet.

Hopefully DmC will be a daily deal at some point. That and Infinite are the two games that I really want from this sale. I'll probably end up buying other games that I didn't know I'd need anyway ;)

RacerBest

Team Bugbear Member
Bought Euro Truck Simulator 2. -75% sale for it, cost 7,49€. Under 3 hours left for this offer.

It's probably the only game I buy from summer sale, because there are no other games that interest me much at Steam.

psychicparrot

Always look both ways before crossing the street.
I've been playing NFS: Most Wanted and I'm really disappointed in it. It's just a Burnout reskin! Same boring gameplay as Burnout Paradise.. I just don't understand why people like it. I doubt I'll be playing it much longer. I keep wanting something interesting to happen but so far it's all been pretty dull after the novelty of pretty graphics wore off.. just driving around the same streets in different cars.

Other than that, Papa and Yo has got me hooked at the moment. Really nicely crafted game. I've also been playing Star Trek, but it's really not great. Not completely terrible, but just not that great either!

Usmovers_02

Full time wrecker
Back to playing Test Drive Unlimited 2. Just unlocked 100% of the roads for both Islands :) 1st time I've done that despite 100%ing each Island many times in the past.

dbs213

Master Blaster
Playing Borderlands 2 and Driver San Francisco (finished it second time)

Biggest mistake I made in Borderlands 2? Playing as Axton.

RacerBest

Team Bugbear Member
dbs213 said:

Driver San Francisco is amazing game, I love the story and the car handling. :)

Borderlands 2, I got it week ago for PS3, I play it local co-op with my friend. We are both level 26, I play as Axton and he plays as Zer0. Axton is amazing, the turret destroys everything (i have almost 500 turret kills) and often saves me from dying, gives second wind. And my friend doesn't like Zer0's skill at all, he thinks it's kinda useless.
Borderlands 2 is fun game.

dbs213

Master Blaster
RacerBest said:
dbs213 said:

Driver San Francisco is amazing game, I love the story and the car handling. :)

Borderlands 2, I got it week ago for PS3, I play it local co-op with my friend. We are both level 26, I play as Axton and he plays as Zer0. Axton is amazing, the turret destroys everything (i have almost 500 turret kills) and often saves me from dying, gives second wind. And my friend doesn't like Zer0's skill at all, he thinks it's kinda useless.
Borderlands 2 is fun game.
Yup Axton is great and I do find his turret as a life saver at times. But he kinda takes damage too fast. IDK about Zer0, frankly I'll never play as that guy...

Anyway, this happened while playing Driver SF

dave3d

Full time wrecker
Defiance. I HAVE to get a sword. HAVE to. :)

Playing yet another round of Flatout 2, waiting for The Sabatour to show up tomorrow in the mail (I heard its like Mafia II, which I loved. Video's seem to confirm this).
Also playing Trackmania Canyon from time to time.
TRYING to get into Skyrim, but its really not my genre.

Just finished (in the last month):
Metro: Last Light (not anywhere near as good as 2033)
Call of Juarez Gunslinger (Heck yes! They totally redeemed themselves from the crappy Cartel)
Bioshock Infinite (had to SLOG through the game, it got so repetitive and boring)

Wish I could play Crysis 3, but I REFUSE to use EA DRM Origin. :(

Masterjoc

Full time wrecker
4D1 Mod of Black Ops, MW2, MW3 and Black Ops 2 for PC
BeamNG
waiting for pCars or Assetto Corsa.

conso1727

From Italy
Full time wrecker
I promised myself I had to finish GTA:SA someday. I't what I'm trying to do right now. And without cheating.

dbs213

Master Blaster
Garry's Mod...all the time.
I can go from posing ragdolls to killing headcrabs in seconds :eek:

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
One of my all-time favorite games was Driver 2 (1999).
Awesome gameplay, good cutscenes (which looked better than in GTA IV)

69Imperial

fuk tha mods #yolo #smdmajatek
Master Blaster
Tontsa said:
One of my all-time favorite games was Driver 2 (1999).
Awesome gameplay, good cutscenes (which looked better than in GTA IV)
What do you mean, "it was?" The only reason the cutscenes are more detailed than IV's is obviously because they're CGI.