What are you playing?

Usmovers_02

Full time wrecker
NeatNit said:
So no one's playing Pokemon?!
I SO want Pokemon!! I just can't justify $240 for one game. I don't want to play on a small screen so the XL is the only way to go for me and despite the fact that there are other good games on the system I'm not interested in handheld gaming :(

Currently playing GTA V and Madden 25 on 360. My PC has been dormant for a while.

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
69Imperial said:
Tontsa said:
One of my all-time favorite games was Driver 2 (1999).
Awesome gameplay, good cutscenes (which looked better than in GTA IV)
What do you mean, "it was?" The only reason the cutscenes are more detailed than IV's is obviously because they're CGI.
So you are saying that in IV cutscenes weren't CGI?
And IV was released 9 years later...

RacerBest

Team Bugbear Member
If I remember correct, GTA IV's cutscenes were done with the game engine. Driver 2's cutscenes don't even look that good when looked at today.

Driver 2... One does not simply finish that game. :D

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
RacerBest said:
If I remember correct, GTA IV's cutscenes were done with the game engine. Driver 2's cutscenes don't even look that good when looked at today.

I actually finished it :p

RacerBest

Team Bugbear Member
Tontsa said:
RacerBest said:

I actually finished it :p
Nice. :D Well I don't own that game myself, I have borrowed the game from my friend and played it a bit, but didn't finish it. The missions were hard and I didn't try hard enough. :p

69Imperial

fuk tha mods #yolo #smdmajatek
Master Blaster
Tontsa said:
69Imperial said:
Tontsa said:
One of my all-time favorite games was Driver 2 (1999).
Awesome gameplay, good cutscenes (which looked better than in GTA IV)
What do you mean, "it was?" The only reason the cutscenes are more detailed than IV's is obviously because they're CGI.
So you are saying that in IV cutscenes weren't CGI?
And IV was released 9 years later...
How can you not tell the cutscenes were done in-engine in IV? Set up an appointment with your eyedoctor ASAP.

M

Mopower

RacerBest said:

I've actually finished both 1 and 2... I have to say that the last mission on 1 was probably my favorite... Though 2 had more vehicles

RacerBest

Team Bugbear Member
Speaking about Driver, I am playing Driver Parallel Lines on PS2. Got it for extremely cheap price.

WolfSkyline

I have a life outside of posting in forums
Team Bugbear Member
The games i am playing as of right now:

Trackmania² all of them, Trackmania United, Jurrassic Park Operation Genesis, Audiosurf 1 & 2