What's you favourite car?

M

Mopower

Changed my mind again, probably finally. The Thunderbolt is my favorite and best driving car on the game. I just get engine upgrades. (460 hp) Wow, lol. Wish the rest of the upgrades would bump up the HP some more, but unfortunately they do not.

On another note, it's clearly a Dodge Challenger... Probably my 2nd most favorite car ever. And holy funk does that thing ride nice.

K

KingOfTheCakes

I got a few i love for different reasons.

Thrasher is good for pushing, Blade for the shouty engine and it's stupidly massive amount of BHP when fully upgraded :p and finally the FastHammer for how bricked shaped it is!

dbs213

Master Blaster
Too many to list, I tend to spontaneously shift interest from one car to the next.

But here's my list
-Blockhead
-Bullet
-Grinder
-Speedevil
-Thunderbolt
-Trasher
-Blade

I do make lists of favorite cars, since I can't really make decisions well

JonasNL

Team Bugbear Member
Seriously? No one liked Bonecracker? Best sounding and best handling car of the game. It had attitude, torque and was really bad ass.

John Burning

Create, destroy and dominate!
Team Bugbear Member
JonasNL said:
Seriously? No one liked Bonecracker? Best sounding and best handling car of the game. It had attitude, torque and was really bad ass.
I like Bonecracker! It's so wide!

dbs213

Master Blaster
The Bonecracker wasn't really the best-looker, but it sure was a great car as well ;)

SunnyNewEngland

Master Blaster
Team Bugbear Member
Bullet for sure. With no upgrades and no nitro you can get all gold in Bronze class. Then with some minor upgrade here or there - even just a turbocharger is too much - and no use of nitro, you can get all gold in Silver class. And finally, with all upgrades you can clean up in Gold class, with only, I think, 3 tracks requiring a judicious application of nitrous.
It takes skill (and persistence) to win the whole game with the Bullet. Now that I think about it, maybe I can start a thread asking how far folks can get with other Bronze class cars. I can't get Pepper beyond Silver class. I've taken the Blockhead up to Gold class but haven't finished yet. I'm curious though, what kind of skilled (and persistent) drivers I'll be up against when the online races begin with nextcargame.

JonasNL

Team Bugbear Member
SunnyNewEngland said:
Now that I think about it, maybe I can start a thread asking how far folks can get with other Bronze class cars.
Challenge accepted! I will try to take Grinder to the gold class, best bronze class car in my opinion. :)

SunnyNewEngland

Master Blaster
Team Bugbear Member
JonasNL said:
SunnyNewEngland said:
Now that I think about it, maybe I can start a thread asking how far folks can get with other Bronze class cars.
Challenge accepted! I will try to take Grinder to the gold class, best bronze class car in my opinion. :)
Awesome. Grinder has great acceleration and a good looking grille. It's really really light, though. I have one career going with the Grinder and I'm on silver class right now. The second two Whitefish Lake races are seriously slipping me up. Light car + slick roads = out of control crashes and multiple restarts. After a couple dozen or so restarts I have to quit for the day; it's just too frustrating. So I chip away at the championship slowly.

I've been on gold class with the Blockhead for a few weeks now. A couple days ago, much to my surprise, I managed to get second on Gravel Supersmash. But I'm still thwarted by the other two hardest races in the game: Bay Challenge and Finchley Challenge. No amount of luck seems to be helping me in those races. And on top of that a win in Fairgrass Challenge has eluded me so far, but I've come close and it's just a matter of time (and persistence).

err

some car facts:

dill said:

This test was made on some asphalt track. Each car under same conditions - no upgrades, automatic gb. Starting with full throttle and speeding up until hitting barrier at the end of the straight (no steering). As we see, Bonecracker has the best acceleration, but Blade should be faster, when it speeds up.

temp-64GTX

srsly?
JonasNL said:
True. I always drive exactly this car.