Why not let players vote on future vehicle releases for Season Pass?

RacerEks

The developers could have a poll on this forum for the next cars to be released in the season pass. Have pictures and a short description of each and the 3 most popular make it.

MotorCock

And then we could spam votes with fake accounts for our favorite cars? No way! I really like the idea though, but it would have to be an in-game poll where each vote is tied to a steam account or something.

Cegon

I'm afraid somthing like this would happen:
Word gets out to places like Reddit (apologies for my negativity but to me most game-related Subreddits feel like cesspools of entitled casual kiddies), players join the vote regardless of hours played, the enthusiasts get outvoted by the casual kiddies and we end up getting more cars like the Lawnmower, Sofa Car or Pocket Rocket. They get released, we drive them once or twice for the LOLs and never touch them again because the joke wears off quickly and after the joke has worn off there is no more reason to ever touch them again.

Last edited:

Mopower

I just like driving.
I'm afraid somthing like this would happen:
Word gets out to places like Reddit (apologies for my negativity but to me most game-related Subreddits feel like cesspools of entitled casual kiddies), players join the vote regardless of hours played, the enthusiasts get outvoted by the casual kiddies and we end up getting more cars like the Lawnmower, Sofa Car or Pocket Rocket. They get released, we drive them once or twice for the LOLs and never touch them again because the joke wears off quickly and after the joke has worn off there is no more reason to ever touch them again.
Couldn't have said it much better.

We've got too many clown cars already and most if not all are very not good for driving on the same track with regular cars.