[WIP] ratfest car pack

rat@@

4 cars pack with many shared parts.
moster beetle, drag beetle, bmw e30, schoolbus
--
mod is just like game - alpha stadium
update - only when i finish another car (or to fix major bugs)
--
HF or wreck trying
--
beetle body model: credits to FatCat (Carmageddon: Reincarnation)
--
Download/Sub link to mod on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=772630901
--
Stadium deatchmatch 2min:
--

conso1727

From Italy
Full time wrecker
O M G!
A schoolbus!
You won't believe how long I've been waiting for it, now it's only a matter of when a separate bus class will come out and my dream will come true!

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I may of gotten a little carried away with my testing of the Monster Bug, sorry rat! :p

Thanks rat for the monster bug and I'm likely how it seem to act like real monster truck. :D

orbotnive

My first try with the mod(s)

I got them all lol couldn't be happier :D

All the vehicles are great, I can't decide if my favourite is the E30 or the monster though. The E30 is seriously fast, in cockpit view on tar1 I was a little frightened LOL

Great thanks for sharing :) I'm going to have to hope for a few games online later on

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I'm thinking we should get together this Saturday at raging bull server hosting rat mod and do some racing and derbying with these custom cars. :D

RickyBobby

Nice stuff :) makes me want to start the game again after a while of not playing at all.

Just curious - is the username rat@@ 'inspired' by the band name?

Bonecracker

Amazing work!! love BMW
Big beetle have something wrong on"reverse", front wheels seems braked

you can choose that monster truck as eneny?

rat@@

RickyBøbby said:
Just curious - is the username rat@@ 'inspired' by the band name?
yeah, i was inspired by Ratata music, its little oldschool now, but im still listening to it. When I quit my job (heartless, horrible corporation) I decided that my current nickname "corpo rat" also needs to change, soo thats the story :p

Bonecracker said:
Amazing work!! love BMW
Big beetle have something wrong on"reverse", front wheels seems braked
you can choose that monster truck as eneny?
i did my best with monster, but there are some engine limitations that i cant jump.
You can add/kick/add kick bots until you get the monster, but there is no special class for bus or monster. In Bagedit i can only force AI to use same vechicle as me.

RickyBobby

rat@@ said:
yeah, i was inspired by Ratata music, its little oldschool now, but im still listening to it.
Thanks, I kind of suspected that. Had to ask. I like 'em too, nothing wrong with oldschool. :)

rat@@

My journey with wreckfest came to an end, the last patch burned my gpu.
Decided to publish two more cars, dajiban and am4 variation.

orbotnive

:eek: :( Noo what's wrong, I know the game hit again with performance, what do you have? Damn. And "dajiban" , great

Needs a red tick over the sides

rat@@

that was my fault btw, i had 3d max, PS opened and constantly wreckfest on high settings to check how it looks, RIP my radeon 6850 :p il try to buy new one just to learn 3ds, its soo damn nice app. Love you all guys, wreckfest have soo nice community, friendly helpfoul people here. Peace :)

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
rat@@ said:
that was my fault btw, i had 3d max, PS opened and constantly wreckfest on high settings to check how it looks, RIP my radeon 6850 :p il try to buy new one just to learn 3ds, its soo damn nice app. Love you all guys, wreckfest have soo nice community, friendly helpfoul people here. Peace :)
Yikes I have a lower end Radeon gfx card than you.. I better watch out. sometimes when I am playing my Cities Skylines with 600+ assets, and 81 tiles opened, my gpu fan is on over drive for a long time. ???
thanks for the heads up on your issue, and you will be missed in our community over here. Fair thee well....