Wishes

bingoo_1

Hello Bugbear Team. Wreckfest is really a hammer game. Only I wish for the next update.
- Controller and wheel layout self occupy.
- Increase the number of laps or race length. For example: with "options" "damage to the vehicle", additional "race length": short, medium, long.
- Show the additional goals in the HUD.
- fix floating parts
- Add Horn Sounds, *funny
Greetings from Germany

Last edited:

Addxm

Id like to that, or longer lap options for more points. for example = If world series had an endurance option of 60 laps in final, that would be cool.

Azzamann79

Id like to that, or longer lap options for more points. for example = If world series had an endurance option of 60 laps in final, that would be cool.
They would need to re do the a.i before letting races of that length happen. I have finished the career and I often found that on the longer races of 12 laps they oblitirated themselves by the end to the point there were only a couple of cars remaining. Good luck getting them through 60 laps

Konan

Full time wrecker
- show where the nr1 is on the minimap (colored dot or something) so you know if you need to push to go get him or take it slow and secure the position you're in or go after the nr1 in a derby. (multiplayer)
- show more info about the track like asfalt percentage,layout, to be able to make a better setup...now you have to know the track by heart. (multiplayer)
-Make it possible to tune the vehicle more before a race,remove armor,better engine (multiplayer)