We're actively working on improving the gameplay experience based on the feedback. Please find below a summary of items fixed or improved upon in this release.
- Tournament details are now displayed properly and the player result registered correctly.
- AI Harvester is no longer faster than player harvester.
- Idle detection now works again so players idling in a multiplayer event will be kicked after a period of inactivity.
- Adjusted lawnmower engine sound for louder offload volume.
- Mixdown adjustments for driver contact sounds.
- Audio asset size optimizations for driver contact sounds.
- Driver body-to-ground contact sounds now change according to vehicle road surface.
- Tighter volume roll-off based on camera distance (max. audible range 20 meters / ~65.6 feet).
- Added distance based playback prioritization to driver contact sounds.
- Added triggering delay randomization to increase variety with driver contact sound sequences.