XB1: Version 1.0.0.11 Released

Addxm

Good game. Completed world series, currently level 75 Sir Crashalot. Getting massive lag problems online, even though my connection is great. Lag seems worse on eu servers (I am in EU!) but strangely less bad if i change location to usa to play friends.
I guess that means there is a problem with your servers in EU.
Also "press X to change team" is in multiplayer, but does nothing as there are no team modes.
(Another sign of this, is your website is lagging on me now, despite all other tabs/sites working perfectly)

timmy76

Full time wrecker
I do feel that tyre stacks cause a fair share of lag online other than that it runs great

Addxm

I beg to differ. Xbox Eu Servers are basically shite. I get better experience when i change console location and play with us friends. My connection is strong enough for either, I still never have highest ping in us, around 90.
1568026361806.png

timmy76

Full time wrecker
Deathloop has a exploit on the first bend I've seen a fair amount of people cut that inner section.
I know the loop you can cut but the first bend is more of an easier thing to patch

Attachments

Addxm

^^ that exploit causes damage if tyres still there, and is slower than the main route so not a biggy maybe.
cutting the loop too can be better or worse depending on car, and is pretty hard to hit right too.

o T00L o

Also added a new controller layout to move the handbrake to the A button, and have the triggers in thier correct place. X is down shift, B is up shift, Y reset, LB clutch, RB look back, and everything else is the same.

Attachments

Addxm

Also added a new controller layout to move the handbrake to the A button, and have the triggers in thier correct place. X is down shift, B is up shift, Y reset, LB clutch, RB look back, and everything else is the same.
Great Job, I liked that setup other than triggers! Button mapping would be better, but great start. . . and a horn many a time i wanted to beep beep haha

o T00L o

Great Job, I liked that setup other than triggers! Button mapping would be better, but great start. . . and a horn many a time i wanted to beep beep haha
I couldn't agree more on the horn! Even do custom ones in the store like Dukes of Hazzard, etc... Lol... Use the click in on the left stick to activate....

Addxm

i think click right maybe. Although left is funny bc people will beep whilst turning hard, i used to in other games lol