XB1: Version 1.0.0.12 Released

Janne Suur-Näkki

Administrator
Staff member
CONTENT
  • Car Pack 1 is now available.

STABILITY
  • Game no longer freezes after repeatedly changing tuning in online lobby.

FRONTEND
  • Loading screens are correctly displayed between career events with heat races.

MULTIPLAYER
  • Lawnmower and other ragdoll vehicles can no longer be controlled without the driver.

INPUT
  • Added one new alternative controller preset as per request.

o T00L o

I don't know if it would be a big hassle, but would it be possible to invert "Y" camera movement, and also and a way to assign our own button and analog settings? I love the up and down shift on the shoulder buttons, brake on LT, Gas RT, A handbrake, X reset, Y clutch, and B look behind. I just figured it might be easier to let us have the option to put at least the digital buttons with our own assignments,... I understand the difficulty of analog triggers and Sticks. Awesome game guys! Keep it Wreckin'!!

Thanks for the alternative control method (since this is my preferred) but I think just the ability to customise controls will be a huge benefit.

timmy76

Full time wrecker
Wingman strength needs reworking it dies so easily in a race/DD even with max armour upgrades installed.
We've nickname it 'Swiss cheese' lately because of how quickly it can be wrecked

o T00L o

Gonna have to jump on the Xbox one X ENHANCEMENT wagon and say we need mud effects, and weather in game badly! We need mud and disgust, slinging forty foot rooster tails of dirty stadium sanchez's for the kids in the top row of the bleachers! Please don't let this gaming engine on One X die out... I'm scared we may never get a taste of the pc life, even though o know this console can push it... Otherwise, this is still my favorite Racing/Wrecking Game out today, and want a strong community that we can depend upon stand g behind for getting ingame content we need. Not rubber shit emoji roof decals
.. Lol Mud for sure! We need more presentation! Looks like we are skating on ice with no discoloration from the topsoil.

Addxm

I don't care too much for enhanced. I would rather have the console work better on the physics than produce 4k enhanced. I know of games that perform much better in 1080 so it is not worth it on those. The graphic rendering would never be 4k throughout anyway, especially not online, so higher res would just show more imperfections. Not many ppl know hdr has a slightly lower colour count, so hdr movies can actually be smaller filesize than 4k true colour for eg. (in my own layman's terms lol). HDR does look great though, but works your tv harder and can cause screen lag with max/ incorrect settings.
Sorry I digressed lol. If possible, enhance, but it is not the be all and end all, plenty enhanced games are crap anyway.

o T00L o

I don't care too much for enhanced. I would rather have the console work better on the physics than produce 4k enhanced. I know of games that perform much better in 1080 so it is not worth it on those. The graphic rendering would never be 4k throughout anyway, especially not online, so higher res would just show more imperfections. Not many ppl know hdr has a slightly lower colour count, so hdr movies can actually be smaller filesize than 4k true colour for eg. (in my own layman's terms lol). HDR does look great though, but works your tv harder and can cause screen lag with max/ incorrect settings.
Sorry I digressed lol. If possible, enhance, but it is not the be all and end all, plenty enhanced games are crap anyway.
Dude, you are preaching to the choir. I play on a 55" 120hz(true) monitor running 1080p. I just want it polished up basically. I could care less for 4k. Give me 120fps. That's what I want... Lol Xbone X on 120h 1080p playing gears and sea of thieves is so responsive, along with amazingly detailed contrast. I'd be perfectly happy with just more detail, and better framerate.

Addxm

Hey WreckFest
When is the next update due lol?
Knowing server changes are next, makes me want to fuck it off til then, a bit.

o T00L o

Not too sure, but we need the new DLC in the AI rotation, Special vehicles updated, and a new track specially for bumper cars, I mean, cmon, put us in a fair ride for christ sake. Still need custom digital button mapping... Not the analog triggers and sticks, unless they turn the right into a up/down click for clutch dealios...a little water and mud update... And audio surround tightened up for starters. I also think they could be expecting Microsoft to ask them for better framerate. 30fps in Multiplayer isn't too good anymore. Id say skip DLC PACKS FOR NOW, AND TIGHTEN THIS GAME THE F**K UP TO 11 LIKE IT SHOULD BE!! Take what already is a hit, and smash it right in the face of EA, And all them Shits with thier Horizon this, Fartza that,... We want mud!! We want water hydroplaiining!! We want huge ass mud pits to play in with demolition Derby last man standing! Real shit! Not 80mph, 40-50mph sweet spot crunches that swing a car around enough to say, "HI!!" I'm just rambling but... Bug ear and Nordic want this too, they just need help. Hands on help, and servers that can assign hosts and create lobbys...then this game will be smoking. Oh, and track editor might be fun.

TurboArmageddon

Hello, I'm having trouble switching cars while playing online, im pressing the A button to choose the car but it won't do anything accept time out before going back to the lobby.
Thank you

o T00L o

Hello, I'm having trouble switching cars while playing online, im pressing the A button to choose the car but it won't do anything accept time out before going back to the lobby.
Thank you
What system you playing on, and are you wifi or hard wired for internet? When the next race loads in, wait til the count starts for the next get ready. Don't select ready up until you've navigated and selected a car. If you aren't getting good speeds with your ping, there's a chance you're not getting a response from the server because of a bit of lag.

Addxm

Thank you
It's the game buddy. the servers play up bigtime. Even the website is "not secure"
They are aware of it, and are working to fix i am sure, it can be proper annoying i know.

Addxm

^absolutely^ even a standard hdd will improve things, it stops the internal constantly recording and deleting. Or turn down quality, or off completely. funnily enough even streaming turns off the hdr and is less work for the xb. Hdd is annoying for quick sharing tho lol.