Xbox one game reset HELP

Brybry

This issue is for Xbox. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else or not but maybe I'll get lucky and someone can help me out. I recently about 3 days ago turned on my Xbox and started my wreckfest game and I was level 100 and I pre ordered so I had the bandit ripper vehicle and when I started it I was level 2 with no cars other than start of the game all my career needs redone and I have to re buy and win all the vehicles all over again but to me that's not a big deal i can live with that but I'm the store I have the deluxe and all add-ons installed all the add on cars are there except the bandit ripper. Any help or advice or anyone from bugbear maybe point me in the right direction please. Thank you very much

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Did you get a code for the Ripper? Maybe need to reapply code?

I a PC player, don't know how bonus car works on console.

Brybry

No buddy no code. It was just hey if you preorder it this it comes with this car then you get all the add-ons as they come out like a pre purchase thing.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
You see all the release DLC cars and DLC stuff? Just missing the Ripper?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
How did your season pass show up on the Xbox? It just showed up the day when Season Pass went live on the xbox?

Does the Xbox one show you a list of DLCs like PC Steam version does?

Janne Suur-Näkki

Administrator
Staff member
Are you still using the same account as you used to?

Do you mean you used to be on level 100 the last time you played the game? When was it? You mentioned that you were on level 2 after this happened but are you absolutely sure about this? If the career was reset you should be one level 1. Also, do you remember whether the credits showed as "0" or "10 000" when this happened?

Did the game crash the last time it was still working, do you remember?