Xbox series X and PS5 enhancements?

TheRealMapo

Xbox series X/S and PS5 enhancements? Are there plans for better performance or Ray tracing maybe in the next gen consoles?
Thanks! I love Wreckfest!

lzap

Please @bugbear just unlock the framerate on next gens if that is possible (the game does not break). I own it on Steam but this is ideal game for the living room. Then I am re-buying on my PS5 when it arrives :)

Omeyocan

As a owner of a brand new PS5, I would love to be able to play at what is my favorite racing of all times at 60FPS ! I just played it for a full hour yesterday and I must say that Wreckfest is playing flawlessly on PS5 but the framerate is locked at 30FPS and there is some serious shimmering and aliasing going on. Give it a next-gen facelift and this will be the perfect racing game !

rhamm

Weeked Smasher
Team Bugbear Member
Bummed to pull the game up on my Xbox Series X today and still see 30FPS when the game runs much higher on my PC.

Omeyocan

Bummed to pull the game up on my Xbox Series X today and still see 30FPS when the game runs much higher on my PC.
Yeah, that’s a shame really. I really hope they boost the damn game to 4K at 60FPS. Please Bugbear, make it happen !!!

o T00L o

I mean, I know this Xbone X build can handle 60fps, so I know the new Series X would have no problems. At least unlock the VBR?

rhamm

Weeked Smasher
Team Bugbear Member
Maybe this game will end up in the FPS Boost program for the Xbox Series S|X since it's now in Game Pass.