Your Wishes for next Content UPDATE ❓

Raycer

More tracks....more, more, more! Also, maybe a new career that incorporates any new tracks added. How about a reset option for the career that lets you keep all the cars and upgrades for the next go around. Could even make the reset add in the new tracks to the default career. Maybe a create-a-series option so I can make my own set of Favorite tracks to race through all together.

I'm a single player type of gamer, I've never played any game online on the PS4, but this game.....this game....might just make me change that stance. That's just how much I love Wreckfest. In my opinion, this game is more realistic than the so-called sim racers out there, simply because of the damage model you've created. ANYTHING you add will be VERY welcome.

Jerrie11

Modes:
Travel trailer racing, it would just be chaos to have 24 cars race with travel trailers racing down the track.
Backwards racing.

Tracks:
More ovals, and more like deathloop, since that track is just great to play on

Cars:
Chevy nomad,
57 ford

As for other things, being able to choose my number, and maybe some more styles.
Anyway, this game is great

Soulburn

Tweak the grass groundmodel....way too slick!

More asphalt tracks

Toughen up part detach settings...bent up hoods and trunklids are awesome and add visual authenticity!

Black Sail Valley from TVTP!!!!

...and as always, keep refining that deformation!

Awesome game boys, my one and only online game....EVER.

Actually the first thing I woukd like is to find out what the next dlc packs will be seeing as the deluxe version was promo'd as 20 cars plus new armour ect over 8 packs.

DemoDawg

1) I do not agree with making new cars restricted vehicles. I want less restricted vehicles, although I do agree with current vehicles that are restricted. I do like racing with them when they are not going in the opposite direction but I am ok with that as well. It adds a different dynamic and requires you to be more on your toes.

2) Would love three separate profiles for each car, for every car class (A, B and C)

3) When picking a car for the next race my system now has a hard time trying to load every vehicle my cursor hovers over. That is new and I wish it was taken out. Loading vehicles for no reason is taxing on every system but is not necessary.

4) I would like, if while searching for a server, I pick a server to see it's info and be able to refresh just that server while in it's welcome screen if it is currently full. I would love to have a favourites list. Too many "don't touch me servers" but it is their server and they are allowed to have their own rules. I really wish cross play was supported with all 3 platforms to have more server options. It would be awesome to have a specific cross platform server list knowing that you are going to be limited to 16 opponents. I have come on to race and only 5 servers had people playing and 3 of those servers were "Don't touch me" servers.

5) Track info at welcome screen would be good to know, for new racers.

6) I am curious as to when more tracks from TVTP are coming. They were very well polished tracks in my opinion and really wish they were included in official servers. It is rare to find other players on TVTP servers of which there were 2. I really enjoy Dust Devil.

7) Please do not add any other objects to render. The game has been running really good lately.

8) I have a Buttkicker Advance and 2 subwoofers hooked up to my system. I would like less compressed sounds as an option.

9) I would love VR support.

If any of these ideas are not doable please announce that they are not so that I stop suggesting it. Especially point number 2. I was on a C Class limited server a few nights ago and just before the next race started they switched it to A Class. Clearly 5 of the players were in collusion :) because they switched just before the race started. It was still fun to race, no one was cheating, they were just Bastages.

I love this game. Thank You...
VR Support would be AMAZING!!!

o T00L o

I really appreciate all the customization stuff we got,don't get me wrong, but console folks would like to get the Bandit as well to even the score with the Bandit Rippers...just my 2 cents. No reason for not releasing it yet. ITS DEFINITELY AVAILIBLE! Please give the Bandit up soon. That's all I hear from other drivers online on xbone that I'm cheating having a Bandit option and they don't because I preordered...

o T00L o

Crossplay would be awesome (xbox to ps4) pc too if it’d be possible. I convinced a bunch don buddies to buy it and they have a different system than I do :/
I couldn't agree more...we need more drivers! Ps4pro and xbone X would melt together like butter baby!

AlbinoD

Monthly paint jobs and decorations unlocked through game play.
Fix automatic transmissions.
Online ranking and Offical tournament.
More tracks.
Larger player counts in public and private lobbies.
This game is clear capable of being the best racer on console. Multiplayer just needs to have some kind of worth to it. A reason to stay competitive will keep the community engaged and all of use pushing everyone we know into buying the My favorite game of 2019.

o T00L o

Monthly paint jobs and decorations unlocked through game play.
Fix automatic transmissions.
Online ranking and Offical tournament.
More tracks.
Larger player counts in public and private lobbies.
This game is clear capable of being the best racer on console. Multiplayer just needs to have some kind of worth to it. A reason to stay competitive will keep the community engaged and all of use pushing everyone we know into buying the My favorite game of 2019.
Just curious, what do you find wrong with the current auto transmission? I use controller set C or 3, and it allows me to shift w the lb and rb buttons along side of having auto trans. Works pretty good for me...imo.

Jerrie11

so the hotshot, its based on one of my favourite cars, but it could be better. some things I would like to see is a few options for it, like being able to unlock suspension that makes it look more like its counterpart, kinda like this:
hotshot.jpg
id also like to be able to unlock the ability to lower its front bumper, and add a grille, to make it look more like the original. it doesn't have to replace anything, but having that as options would be great

o T00L o

Weather is definitely needed, but not nearly as bad as wet tracks, mud, snow, etc..., and it to collect ob the vehicles as it veers around the track.