Your Wishes for next Content UPDATE ❓

o T00L o

I would like to see expanded leaderboards, like most wrecks and wins and top 3 finishes. Maybe after a race some trophies like most damage dealth, fastest lap, wrecks etc. Would be nice addition.

U4Q-Errol
Couldn't agree more. Get more community and personality into our Multiplayer games. More to strive for!

tj88812

AI using dlc cars outside of the tournament would be great on console.
More tracks and maybe some cars too, more european and japanses ones. Also how about an 2000 style van like ford galaxy or even an golf 3.

Mopower

I just like driving.
For years I've been asking for
-Last Team Standing derby and first to finish line team racing! Check out the video in my signature to see what I'm talking about.
I've also been advocating for this ever since I noticed they were in the game.
-Remove Reset Barriers, and you would have a rough raw banger/derby game again!

Check out a Team Derby in real life. Surprising 2vs4 matchup. (I guess half the drivers on the one team didn't show up or weren't allowed to compete)

Last edited:

timmy76

Full time wrecker
I'd like to see the Dragslayer strength nerfed its way too strong considering its a drag car. The other day I did one head on at full speed with a fully armoured grand duke and barely took 10 health off one.
I feel the strength should be on par with something like a hammerhead not the Roadslayer GT.

fuzzholic

A dirty version of Big Valley Speedway’s outer oval loop with a bottleneck in the middle

Dune buggies (Puma, Volkswagen, Momo, Ariel)

Chevrolet Step Van

Older Citroens cars

Forklifts

Terrain fxs like tarmac skidmarks or grooves and smoke on dirt

More different car-to-walls sounds

o T00L o

Fix resolution defaulting to 1080p on Xbox One X every time you boot up the game.
Also, I play the game with no music, and now I always have to go to settings, change the resolution back to 4k, and the music just quits when I do this.
I wish there could be added stunts like crashing into a pyramid of cars, or try to ride on 2 wheels, or ramping challenges into piles of cars or just for distance. I dunno, would love to have extra stunt stuff!

EmDzei

No nitro plz. Why you may ask? It start a huge cheating period like on FlatOut and FlatOut2.

fuzzholic

Cause it is fun and brings old memories
It would be an incomplete revival without cranes, gates, carwash brushes and that lovely feeling of panic caused by scenery objects making all the careful driving completely nonsense. I miss the genius FO1 tracks more than nitro, but I hope there will be a true FO1&2 sequel (with a new name ofc) rather than stuffing everything into WF.

csivers

Cause it is fun and brings old memories
Nitro is ok for fully arcade games, like Flatout or NFS Series. But it would ruin Wreckfest, which has found the perfect balance between arcade and sim (which is not easy imo)
Wreckfest is not a revival of Flatout anyway. It's an other game with its own identity. Let Wreckfest be Wreckfest, instead of trying to turn it into something which it's not.. and become a Dr Frankenstein-monstered game like GTA Online!

RedgyBenz

It would be an incomplete revival without cranes, gates, carwash brushes and that lovely feeling of panic caused by scenery objects making all the careful driving completely nonsense. I miss the genius FO1 tracks more than nitro, but I hope there will be a true FO1&2 sequel (with a new name ofc) rather than stuffing everything into WF.
Nitro is ok for fully arcade games, like Flatout or NFS Series. But it would ruin Wreckfest, which has found the perfect balance between arcade and sim (which is not easy imo)
Wreckfest is not a revival of Flatout anyway. It's an other game with its own identity. Let Wreckfest be Wreckfest, instead of trying to turn it into something which it's not.. and become a Dr Frankenstein-monstered game like GTA Online!
Me to mate I would love to see my favorite tracks from FO2 in wreckfest like Water Canal 1/2