Your Wishes for next Content UPDATE ❓

EmDzei

MOUSE INVERT Y-AXEL

I would like to see a mouse value for invert Y-axel. When you start free view the track, you are on big problems with your mouse and when you have learned to your brain that when you draw lever down, you start to watch or go up, and when pushing lever up, you start watching your legs. Like airplanes joystick or your skull in the backbone.

Where you need mouse you may ask? When doing a videos and introducing the new track or arena. With controller the movement is staggering or vague. With mouse - smooth.

I would be happy if I can set this mouse invert Y-axel level by some config.ini file or similar, if Bugbear is not planning to insert it to game options menus.

timmy76

Full time wrecker
I'd like to see different tracks and layouts in the multiplayer servers, you always get the same rotation and it gets a bit samey
Track vote system is too predictable, me n my group of friends already know what tracks are coming up and when.
They need to implement a true random vote system not something thats scripted.

Mopower

I just like driving.
I understand these are all just wishes, BUT these are my wishes and reasonings regarding the bandit.

I'd like to see the normal Bandit be available for everyone, personally I think it looks and handles way better compared to the ripper variant
Then all DLC should be available to everyone. And unlockables. Whether you're paying for the bandit or not through DLC, just make all other DLC free then, otherwise the folks who were told they were getting an exclusive vehicle for paying more and paying early (in some of our cases, 5 years early) would kind of be getting ripped off.

This game has gone about 7 different ways, you've been around a while, and you know that, but the backer car is the backer car man. I don't see what people are confusing about that

The ripper was kinda like, "Here's the public version of the bandit" which handles about like I remember the bandit handling before the release of the ripper.

Last edited:

Mopower

I just like driving.
Track vote system is too predictable, me n my group of friends already know what tracks are coming up and when.
They need to implement a true random vote system not something thats scripted.
I'd like to see different tracks and layouts in the multiplayer servers, you always get the same rotation and it gets a bit samey
Yeah I can dig a random track random mode 3 option voting.

At the same time just implementing that doesn't mean that all the server owners would switch to that as the rotation is entirely up to them, ya know. Some servers are designated to certain styles and probably wouldn't give up their whole rotation for modes they didn't see fit for the crowd they played with.

But I do like the idea.

RedgyBenz

I understand these are all just wishes, BUT these are my wishes and reasonings regarding the bandit.

Then all DLC should be available to everyone. And unlockables. Whether you're paying for the bandit or not through DLC, just make all other DLC free then, otherwise the folks who were told they were getting an exclusive vehicle for paying more and paying early (in some of our cases, 5 years early) are getting ripped off.

This game has gone about 7 different ways, you've been around a while, and you know that, but the backer car is the backer car man. I don't see what people are confusing about that

The ripper was kinda like, "Here's the public version of the bandit" which handles about like I remember the bandit handling before the release of the ripper.
We had no change to get the normal bandit on console

o T00L o

Isn't there just a stripped version of the Badit? No spikes and oversized rear tires? If so, I'd love to have that version along with my preorder version. Just my opinion. Really don't like the huge rear tires or the big Mohawk blade and side hood bladed spikes.

Mopower

I just like driving.
Isn't there just a stripped version of the Badit? No spikes and oversized rear tires? If so, I'd love to have that version along with my preorder version. Just my opinion. Really don't like the huge rear tires or the big Mohawk blade and side hood bladed spikes.
The stock looking bandit is the backer car. I don't know who all got it, but when I bought it several years ago, long before the game was released, I and several others were told we were getting an exclusive car.

The base word for exclusive is exclude, as in, others would be excluded from getting it.

You got your time to get it on the pc now it’s consoles turn to get it that is my point
Got my time to get it? My time to get it was long before Wreckfest was even the name of this "new game" they were pushing. If that's the case they should have made you guys order it before you knew anything about what the game is today. Pre-order it simply based on the fact that you knew bugbear would produce a great game sometime down the road. Could be 12 months or 5 years (it was 5 years)

It was basically the single incentive (aside from giving bugbear extra financial support) to spend more money long long ago. There were a couple of other smaller goodies, but obviously the car stood out to a lot of us I think, and it was a good tactic in my opinion. I would have pre-ordered either way because I loved the flatout series (and I'm glad I did!) but Idk if I would have bothered to pay the extra amount without the promised exclusive ride.

The bandit, that I pre-ordered back in 2013 or 2014 was not available to use, nor did we know what it was until 2018. Hindsight is 20/20, but my point being that, none of us knew what it was going to be. we just knew we were getting an exclusive car. Exclusive. For more money, and INVESTING, not buying a product, but investing money into something that MIGHT actually become something.

That's why those of us with the stock appearing original bandit are the only ones that have it... I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but there probably wouldn't have been much of a game at all for PC, and consoles wouldn't have been a thought if those of us that backed the game for them to fund production and development hadn't done so.

Hell, I vaguely remember all DLC content being included in the purchase of the game, which has since changed but so has the game, quite a lot, and I'm not too salty about that. They drew the line on giving PC players and backers new content and paid DLC for free. But the line drawn for the word 'exclusive' was drawn long before Bugbear was a company.

Last edited:

sboing

Hi,

I'd like a real lobby for LAN games like in Flatout 2 :
Several events, with points at the end and a final winner.
Possibility the see a small map when choosing/changing the event (we currently choose only with the name).

I remember it was one of the first wishes to have LAN in 2014-2015 when it was early access. Not with a real lobby it will just be fabulous.

BBIAJ

Full time wrecker
New patch today, didn't fix the Xbox One X version from defaulting to 1080p though, going to assume that it's a feature, not a bug at this point...

timmy76

Full time wrecker
Wouldn't mind a car white list option in private servers that way we could pick n choose whats allowed.

Soulburn

Would like to see an overhaul of the vehicle selection scheme. Perhaps dividing up car types (sedan, coupe, truck, special etc) into their own windows within the main selector screen.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Can do that now using EJ server tracker web page: http://wfservertracker.com/

Click on the server in the list, will open to server and show you who in the server at that moment. :)