Your Wishes for next Content UPDATE ❓

o T00L o

The base word for exclusive is exclude, as in, others would be excluded from getting it.
#1. Don't own a PC.
#2. Didn't know Wreckfest was coming to Xbone a year and a half late, nor did I see any preorders for PC. (Wasn't concerned)
#3. I honestly thought the stock Bandit was just an unclockable PC vehicle, not yet released in our DLC packs.
I just hope Somehow Stuntfest gets added to console as a, "run as is", title. I'd love to do some high flying death defying crashes!

hawklord07

Can do that now using EJ server tracker web page: http://wfservertracker.com/

Click on the server in the list, will open to server and show you who in the server at that moment. :)

IS THIS FOR PC OR ALL? AS ITS SAYING 24 IN A SERVER AND ON MY PS4 THERE ARE ONLY 16 IN EACH SERVER. CHEERS.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Bugbear had to limit the consoles to 16 players online. 24 players is too much. The consoles struggle with 4 players online in the beganning when Bugbear was getting online working with the consoles. :O

Even on the PC side, 24 players can be to much if server computer is too wimpy and you need a fast, big pipe to the internet to handle the major data flow with 24 players online smashing their cars all at once!!

More British uk classic car lookalikes.

Ford Capri
Ford Sierra
Ford mk2 Granada estate (sweeper)
Nissan Bluebird + estate
Nissan Primera + estate
Saab 900

All well known on the uk banger scene

grantw

My latest irritation is people who drive on ovals and just hug the outside wall, as it is actually faster than driving the course properly.
Needs to be stopped in game.