Bandit vehicle

samoth

Any other way to obtain it w/o that mod pack, I don't really want a toilet car...
maybe a way to purchase some individual vehicles w/o DLC. maybe buy exemptions for Fame, then credits and fame?
I just didn't want to pay 3 or 5 bucks for the toilet car, I mean I get it it's funny. I don't really want it, and don't wanna have to look at it.
The other cars in that DLC seem really nice, but that DLC will never happen for me personally. I do want the other cars tho'.

Last edited:

Marvel Knight

It was the preorder car, for the console side anyway. I don't know if its the same for PC or if there are other methods to get it on there.

samoth

kept getting stuck on your moniker. It had Zeb..., NC in my mind, thought u may had been from around there. just down the road from raleigh.

anyhoo now that i saw the edge of that snip, i thought it may have some different or extra stuff. Not just what came in the steel DLC(armor). Yeah, it looked like it might be nice to scoot about in. I really really do not want the stupid roof stuff, nor do I want the poo shack, It would be nice to have option to hide vehicles. I suppose I will end up with a favored list. If I get it, which I may, I will only get a few vehicles, I have most all that stuff already.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
kept getting stuck on your moniker. It had Zeb..., NC in my mind, thought u may had been from around there. just down the road from raleigh.

anyhoo now that i saw the edge of that snip, i thought it may have some different or extra stuff. Not just what came in the steel DLC(armor). Yeah, it looked like it might be nice to scoot about in. I really really do not want the stupid roof stuff, nor do I want the poo shack, It would be nice to have option to hide vehicles. I suppose I will end up with a favored list. If I get it, which I may, I will only get a few vehicles, I have most all that stuff already.
I wonder if you can disable some the carpacks if you think you don't want to fill your garage with some of them?

samoth

i mean i don't hate the thing, and maybe I'll come around to it, for it. I just don't appreciate it yet, that's all! :)
And the other vehicles I do kinda want, it has that spikey head rc racetrack car, I think. That thing is fun.
I vaguely remember this game from years back, someone must have had it on like a play station or something. I had done some of the starter ~ intermediate stuff somewhere else before.
Oh and that dumb roof pack thing, they couldn't pay me money to take it, i would uninstall it immediately, if it does not have a few redeeming qualitiies. Sorry, bout that. I just ain't got time for that silliness, ntyvm. exit stage left.

Cegon

You can check this list of all the in-game vehicles, it tells you where each individual vehicle is from (DLC, Tournament store etc)

Season Pass 1 is a pretty good deal, it contains the top four toughest non-special cars, coloured wheels and tyres from Steel & Wheels pack, and the Goofy Roofs pack does indeed have interesting items like for example, if you apply the skeletons to a Warwagon, it removes the tailgate.

Maybe they'll make a version of it for 100000 fame.
What I'd really like to see is a Bandit version without the blower hat, without the Mad Max spike / sawblade thingies and without the ridiculous stance, something like the regular Bandit that was available until, I think some time around 2018, with the Digital Deluxe Edition (I did buy the game in 2018 but just the regular edition).
At the same time I don't want to to take away any of the prestige and exclusivity of the original Bandit so it would have to be slightly different in name and appearance, and it would have to be at least 500'00 fame points, if not 1'000'000. Maybe a "Desert Bandit" with cuts to front and rear fenders and valances, a "Cheese Bandit" with circular cuts all over the chassis, or a "Bloomfield Bandit" with modifications like an american dirt track car:

leon-sells.jpg
Just for reference since this is a 2nd gen Camaro but the Bandit is a 1st gen Challenger.

samoth

coloured wheels and tyres from Steel & Wheels pack,
Bingo! We have a winner! Ding ding ding!
that is my selling point right there. Thank you kindly for the enligtenment.
The one thing I would need to hear, kudos BB.
You can check this list of all the in-game vehicles, it tells you where each individual vehicle is from (DLC, Tournament store etc)
very handy, will skim it.

samoth

yup, it is partially on sale, i have nearly completed the racable series, and nearly have every part for each vehicle I can own. I'd like to clean-up starting with amateur. I have 2 in that missing stars...
And I have many choices for each race. I'ma hold off learning new ones, until I finish a few more milestones. But, it is something to look forward too.
Like this guy....
1635192454828.png
remade into this. v
Untitled3.png

Last edited: