Bugbear goes "retro flat-out"

JonasNL

Team Bugbear Member
Oh, forgot to mention the tracks. They're brilliant! I love how narrow and tricky they are, the crests and sudden dips and lots of blind turns.

Here's some shots I took earlier.

dave3d

Full time wrecker
I dont understand this.
WHY would you release this on KS?
WHY?

You should have provided that anywhere BUT on KS.
People may mis-interpret this as an alpha of the game you are kickstarting.

You should have released more in-game footage of the actual game you will be releasing.

I just really dont get it.

Sorry if this has been brought up before, I didnt read the entire thread, only the first few comments (I do not have a lot of time this weekend).

As for the demo, LOVE the Beetle, although it handles like brown stuff.
:p

ExxionNexxion

Team Bugbear Member
Have I ever mentioned how much I love you guys? (NH)
FlatOut was one of my first games and my introduction to the Racing genre. I've been with the community since '07/8 on FOJ with another account and joined a little late to this forum (New Years' Eve.. I count that as late.)

As I said before, I surprised a few people when I showed them the prototype and told them how old the game was.

conso1727

From Italy
Full time wrecker
Today I installed the prototype on the School PCs during IT class, and it was an instant success!
Now it would be fun if BB released the source code of the prototype aswell, and it was used as material for IT lessons :I

ExxionNexxion

Team Bugbear Member
conso1727 said:
Today I installed the prototype on the School PCs during IT class, and it was an instant success!
Now it would be fun if BB released the source code of the prototype aswell, and it was used as material for IT lessons :I

I do the same here at my school, although we already play FPSs in clas.

conso1727

From Italy
Full time wrecker
X said:
conso1727 said:
Me as well, I'm among the best CS 1.6 players

ExxionNexxion

Team Bugbear Member
Code:
conso1727 said:
X said:
conso1727 said:
Me as well, I'm among the best CS 1.6 players

damn, you've got CS 1.6 too? I don't play FPS games so I'm the worst of the 6 people (half of class) that play CS with me daily. But is it just me or is the 12ish maps not enough?