Damage mods

microdotcotton

Hi all,

I am new to modding and new to this forum so apologies if this has already been discussed or my information is rubbish

I play mostly offline using the UK banger mod. I am looking for a way to get the vanilla cars to damage in the same way as the modded cars. However I do this, it doesn't seem to work. I always end up with a car that gets to full engine damage after 1 hit and dies a lot quicker than the modded cars. I've only used bagedit. Is there anything in particular I should look for?

Cheers in advance

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Could take a look at these damage mods in the Steam WF Workshop, see if you like any of them?

And if not quite happy with any of them mods, you could go into the \Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\228380 folder and see what files these modders are tweaking and do your own tweaking?

microdotcotton

Thank you for getting back to me. I did have a look through some mods and tried to keep it to a similar setup. The vanilla cars are just so weak in comparison. I've been looking through the panel files as think the mass is what is causing it. But struggling to see a comparitive view in Bagedit.