First real track revealed

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Purple44 said:
Is this one the surprises Janne mention?

Finsku said:
I have updated topic's first message multiple times after June's update without adding new post.. until now. First post has (almost) full update logs.

Added new image into Racing (I think it's Racing2-track):

@bugbeargames - Twitter

If there's any mistakes please report and I'll fix. :)
What kind of tarmac track will this track be? Hmmm, what does that 50 sign mean?
50 meters until you hit the pitstop lane! That's right folks, pull right in for a quick car repair at the cost of only 1000 credits and your valuable time of course!
haha jk! ;D

GRabbit said:
Nice Glasses said:
GRabbit said:
Dont expect updates this year, there wont be any.
Don't expect me to believe you, because I don't.
I was wondering why you think that way, but then I realized youre registered since July 2015.
That must be the reason why you have no clue how these update hypes ended the last 2 years.
Check the last "weekly updates" ;)
I only joined in july because I got banned in the steam forum for defending the devs (in a mean way apparently..), but I've been looking at these forums for well over a year now and can say that with everything that I know so far; I do believe there will be an update before the end of this year. If you have such little faith in the game then I don't really see why you're giving it your attention to begin with.

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
lobsterfran said:
Purple44 said:
What kind of tarmac track will this track be? Hmmm, what does that 50 sign mean?
I think it's probably a maximum age limit. Sorry dude. :p

LOL! Unfortunately, I've aged out as well by two years. Damn waiting. :'(

Maybe car number 49 explodes when it passes the 50 sign? Ka-boom! ;D

F!nsku

[SNW]
Full time wrecker
I think this track is 'Racing2' which is new version of 'Racing1' track. And IMO that 50 means track will be somekind fast/speed track and also sign tells how many meters is to next turn.

Here is two more images, I think it's same track:

Link: Coming Tracks

B

BrianUK

The 50 is a distance marker, usually to a turn, as seen in pretty much every circuit racing game ever.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
lobsterfran said:
Purple44 said:
I think it's probably a maximum age limit. Sorry dude. :p

Oh no, you saying I'm to old to race that track!??? :eek:

This is via their twitter feed:

?@hfdwhalers1 10 hours ago
@bugbeargames Any guess at a future ETA?

?@bugbeargames 10 hours ago
@hfdwhalers1 We always say next week, but then we get carried away and keep on improving and adding stuff. Looking good for that, though.

Iwasawa

Weeked Smasher
sam223 said:
Iwasawa said:
So i have to buy Rocket League then..
I wouldn't say rocket league is a decent alternative..... there's almost no similarities.
I dont buy that for alternative, i just buy it to have some entrainment until the update comes. :D Also fallout4 is coming. :))

Conte Zero

Crash hard, then crash harder.
Full time wrecker
Looks like I am the lucky one. Gave up posting/following this game due to its developments problems ages ago, today I was lurking Steam thread, and what do I see as soon as I open a thread?

D.Hellstrom[/color][/size] [/size] 1 ora fa [/color][/size]
[/size]

OMG THE UPDATE IS ROLLING OUT OMG CHECK UR STEAM LIB
[/size]#152[/size]TheEngiGuy [/size]Adesso
[/color]
[/size]

[/size]
Messaggio originale di
D.Hellstrom:OMG THE UPDATE IS ROLLING OUT OMG CHECK UR STEAM LIBOMG DOWNLOADING NOW

F!nsku

[SNW]
Full time wrecker
Conte Zero said:
Looks like I am the lucky one. Gave up posting/following this game due to its developments problems ages ago, today I was lurking Steam thread, and what do I see as soon as I open a thread?

D.Hellstrom[/color][/size] [/size] 1 ora fa [/color][/size]
[/size]

OMG THE UPDATE IS ROLLING OUT OMG CHECK UR STEAM LIB
[/size]#152[/size]TheEngiGuy [/size]Adesso
[/color]
[/size]

[/size]
Messaggio originale di
D.Hellstrom:OMG THE UPDATE IS ROLLING OUT OMG CHECK UR STEAM LIBOMG DOWNLOADING NOW
This happened when I read above text..

Adziej

Weeked Smasher
On Friday we will see an announcement: "No update today, still fixing our game"...

I'm afraid people are tired of waiting few months between updates and already forgot about this game. Many people already uninstalled it. Slow development kills activity on servers.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
I would think the offline part of Build #8, like new cars, tracks and stuff would not need a new beta Build to be uploaded to Steam. Would think Bugbear could do all the testing it needed to do in the studio.

I think the reason we have seen 9 beta Builds uploaded to Steam since the big test Wed, Oct 28, is because Bugbear has said that you would will be able to do career mode offline and online with Wreckfest. So I'm thinking these beta Builds are for testing the career mode online.

If career mode was just done offline, I don't think we would of seen 9 Builds uploaded to Steam these last 3 weeks. But this is all speculation on my part.

Adziej

Weeked Smasher
Purple44 said:
I would think the offline part of Build #8, like new cars, tracks and stuff would not need a new beta Build to be uploaded to Steam. Would think Bugbear could do all the testing it needed to do in the studio.

I think the reason we have seen 9 beta Builds uploaded to Steam since the big test Wed, Oct 28, is because Bugbear has said that you would will be able to do career mode offline and online with Wreckfest. So I'm thinking these beta Builds are for testing the career mode online.

If career mode was just done offline, I don't think we would of seen 9 Builds uploaded to Steam these last 3 weeks. But this is all speculation on my part.
It depends. Probably you're right, Bugbear is testing online stuff once a new build is uploaded. On the other hand, BeamNG.drive devs are uploading offline builds almost everyday, sometimes even few times per day so it depends on point of view and development strategy.

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Adziej said:
Purple44 said:

It depends. Probably you're right, Bugbear is testing online stuff once a new build is uploaded. On the other hand, BeamNG.drive devs are uploading offline builds almost everyday, sometimes even few times per day so it depends on point of view and development strategy.
Before the big test Wed, Oct 28 that involved multiplayer, there been no new builds uploaded to steam since the hotfixes from July.

Purple44 said:
Mohasz said:
Purple44 said:
My money on a Wednesday release, Oct 28.
Sorry, but I think you are way too optimistic. ;)

Just got done "chatting" with Janne and Bugbear is trying get Build #8 ready to release this week. They got a big test in the studio plan Wednesday and if Build survives that test, we may see Build #8 real soon. :D

Janne Suur-Näkki said:
Yep, we were pushing for it last week but towards the end of the week we came aware of a critical issue in the multiplayer code that we needed to resolve before releasing the update. In case you're interested, the issue was caused by multiplayer prediction not playing nicely with our new joint-based steering geometry, and as a remedy we will disable the new steering geometry pending implementing pre-calculation for suspension geometry movement since otherwise it would be simply too much data to send in multiplayer. It's not critical now, even though joint-based steering geometry will add quite a bit of added precision especially for wheel users we thought it's a lesser evil to simply disable it for now than to postpone the update any longer. It will still take some work to finalize the update, though, since the suspensions setups will need to be adjusted accordingly. Even with rollback we're confident that you guys will love what we've done, the perception of grip will be much better in the next update thanks to some other improvements we've added.

And let's not forget we also have a couple of surprises in store for you :)

I dont care if the update is not done yet! Im tierd of having to wait and wait and wait... Just release it! I dont rly care! Like cmn. The game is not even Alpha stage so why would we have to wait like if you guys is doning the whole game complete. JUST RELEASE IT! We know that if there is some bugs or stuff missing we can count on you that it will be fixt the same month not after an half a year! Im realy upset :( Im frustrated!

sry for bad english!