Gamepass PC version

Rancer6713333

After hitting lvl 100 in xbox i decided to try the game on PC. This is what i found:

- my lvl was reset to 1, 10k credits, just the starting old good rocket, career undone, when is complete on xbox (same profile, same xbox account)

- game version out dated, like 2 or 3 updates missing compared to xbox. Rattlesnake don't even exist.

- Tournaments disabled.

- lots of fun online, less waiting time in lobby more time on the track. Maybe because there ain't official servers, all i found was direct connections to host player creating the server. IDK xD

I'm not asking for a full game maybe cos it's free to play with the subscription, but a full migration of progress and garage (at least free cars bought with ingame credits) should be nice.

Last edited:

RuslanMers

This means that there are different saves on the xbox and pc ?! And what about achievements? Is there a cross play between Xbox and PC ms store? I myself play on the PC ms store and I can also add that the last car in the tournament store is the starbeast SS. Where's the hammerhead rs and speedbird gt?

Значок Проверено сообществом

Значок Проверено сообществом

Last edited: