Holiday Update released!

Dirt N Track

Please fix the quite/muffled sound on the PS4 version that the latest update caused. I can't play it until it is fixed, sure is a bummer because I really wanted to try out all of this new content!

Conte Zero

Crash hard, then crash harder.
Full time wrecker
Edit - after some more attempts and relative fails, I had a bad PC crash; had to restart, now Wreckfest won't launch anymore.Screenshot 2019-12-19 17.49.24.png

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Saw a Steam post about getting this error Zero. Deleting the assists.aids file from save folder did not work. He had to paste in a assists.aids file from one the backup folders to fix.

C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\My Games\wreckfest\7656119833977****

Pic from one of my backup folders ( from the old save folder ):

timmy76

Full time wrecker
Bugzilla needs looking at you can hit that thing at full speed and the tyres prevent it from taking any kind of damage.

Conte Zero

Full time wrecker
Saw a Steam post about getting this error Zero. Deleting the assists.aids file from save folder did not work. He had to paste in a assists.aids file from one the backup folders to fix.

C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\My Games\wreckfest\7656119833977****

Pic from one of my backup folders ( from the old save folder ):

I'm trying right now, thank you Purple.
About the Hellride track fail, anyone experienced it, too?

Conte Zero

Full time wrecker
It worked like a charm, my Wreckfest is back to life. Thank you very much, Purple.

Odd thing just happened. I had already downloaded the update yet when i booted up my ps4 just now it started redownloading the update. 1.21. Has anyone else had this?

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
The PC got 2 hotfixes this week, last one yesterday. Did the PS4 get a hotfix update?

o T00L o

Can't speak for PS4 but nothing still for Xbone X on audio settings. They're all screwed up. Cockpit view puts the engine sounds in the rear speakers and the follow camera puts all the car engine in the center speaker and amplifies the AI engines behind in the rear channels louder than AI vehicles beside you...I dunno....the audio needs alot of work. But, this is truly my only gripe. 5.1 and 7.2 theater surround is very out of wack...can't speak for surround headsets out there. I love home theater. My 2 cents.IMG_983c477f-5db4-42e0-aa53-121f390c8f14.png

Reactions: TH8

Dirt N Track

Can't speak for PS4 but nothing still for Xbone X on audio settings. They're all screwed up. Cockpit view puts the engine sounds in the rear speakers and the follow camera puts all the car engine in the center speaker and amplifies the AI engines behind in the rear channels louder than AI vehicles beside you...I dunno....the audio needs alot of work. But, this is truly my only gripe. 5.1 and 7.2 theater surround is very out of wack...can't speak for surround headsets out there. I love home theater. My 2 cents.View attachment 5473
The sound is still screwed up on the PS4 as well. Cockpit view sound is horrible. Tire screeching sounds are ridiculously loud! Engine/exhaust sounds muted/dull and overall the sound is just quiet and messed up! I have to turn my audio receiver up a lot farther than for any other game to compensate but this just magnifies the poor sound that the last update caused! Please fix this soon, it is really reducing my ability to enjoy the game!

o T00L o

The sound is still screwed up on the PS4 as well. Cockpit view sound is horrible. Tire screeching sounds are ridiculously loud! Engine/exhaust sounds muted/dull and overall the sound is just quiet and messed up! I have to turn my audio receiver up a lot farther than for any other game to compensate but this just magnifies the poor sound that the last update caused! Please fix this soon, it is really reducing my ability to enjoy the game!
Yup! My reciever must be turn almost double the level of any other game in my library. Normally, mine is set around -40db, for this game, to even get any depth it has to be at -30db...lol it's way off.

Reactions: TH8