Hot Fix Update 2014-10-06

Tug

Team Bugbear Member
I've had it happen most noticeably after attempting to join one server, failing (no reason given, just the list refreshes), and then attempting to join another server. The first server's player list loads, but the second server's game loads.

Junde

Full time wrecker
Tug said:
I've had it happen most noticeably after attempting to join one server, failing (no reason given, just the list refreshes), and then attempting to join another server. The first server's player list loads, but the second server's game loads.
And this hapens to me once that i pissed to try connect somebody other server, so i try make my own server. When i push create server it CONNECTS somedy other server. :)

And hole game crashed to desktop couple of times when refreshing server list.

Hmm, before the hotfix both these problems where annoying for me, after the hotfix both these issues are solved! :D Good job!

Aruzo

Yees, Finally online. Although every time I have tried the oval or tarmac track on some server, the race starts by everybody being 3m under or above the surface. And then everyone just drives into the audience and it is all messed up. Smaller tracks, derbys and figure 8 have worked fine so far, been playing with the new update for about 4-5 hours now.

Handling is great, I've been playing with my keyboard for now until I get a pad.... And I can actually stay on track in the sand tracks! 8)

Lari Fari

Gaming Since 1989
In some hours of playing yesterday I did not experience the spawn bug.

There was a big lag for short periods of time now and then, but overall it worked just fine and we had a great time! :D

Firebird

Full time wrecker
Really liking this new update. Euro coupe is great on the tarmac track with stiff suspension, 3.0 litre engine and 4 speed box. American muscle 2 sounds better and the feel of the game is coming along nicely

Dillinja187

another small but annoying problem is Repeat names...I had 4-5 players with the same name, its cool if everyone behaves themselves but if u got nutjobs driving wrong way on tarmac, gravel or sandpit its hard to know who to boot

Tug

Team Bugbear Member
I got kicked from a figure 8 race the other day for going the wrong way. I can understand it on an oval track if the house rules are racing before crashing, but on a figure 8 track? C'mon people, it's Wreckfest.

Tug said:
I got kicked from a figure 8 race the other day for going the wrong way. I can understand it on an oval track if the house rules are racing before crashing, but on a figure 8 track? C'mon people, it's Wreckfest.
Seriously? In any other racegame i wouldn't like it, but in Wreckfest it's too much fun to dodge the other drivers!!!

Lari Fari

Gaming Since 1989
Well, some people prefer that rule. I do too atm. Thats because for me atm the main goal and biggest challenge ist to finish first.

Later on there may be other incentives, that will make me use different tactics. But theres just no challenge in gooing the wrong way to hit people. So I am not motivated to do it ;)

Fisu

knabbelmoord said:
Tug said:
Seriously? In any other racegame i wouldn't like it, but in Wreckfest it's too much fun to dodge the other drivers!!!
What if we all like to Dodge? We drive derby mode...

I agree, but trading paint is half the fun of this game. I never go in the wrong direction, but when i have the oppertunity my opponents will meet the barrier, catch air or get in touch with the wall!