Hot Fix Update 2014-10-09

Dillinja187

Member
Yes I cant see or find any new info on what the lastest build done...we should be seeing "new 10/10/2014 hotfix" but the lastest one I cant find is 09/10/2014....Dev's some news please on what has been altered in new hotfix would be cool....cheers
 

ETD

Member
Weeked Smasher
Fact is, i'm working in computing. I know how network works.

these lags happen because of the bad socket construction for the online. They do need to work this.
What the [censored] did you just [censored] say about me, you little [censored]? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.
That's what you sound like when you brag about qualifications online.


[Mod Note] I know you were just quoting an old post by another member but please remove or censor the language ;)
 

Ome Vunzz

The Surgeon
Lag is also depending on your system configuration. You can have a good upload, but if you push your pc (host) to the max with settings, and it needs to calculate 17 other players real time actions, you end up with lag as well.
 

szutyi93

Member
Full time wrecker
I update to the latest hotfix and now i cant host. I have 33540 port open for the game and 27000-27015 ports for steam and until now its work fine but now nobody can see my server.

Pls someone help thx.
 

Cornkid

Yada Yada - Actions speak louder
Full time wrecker
szutyi93 said:
I update to the latest hotfix and now i cant host. I have 33540 port open for the game and 27000-27015 ports for steam and until now its work fine but now nobody can see my server.

Pls someone help thx.
Same, all ports open, and no one joins, when they used to.

I also seem to be getting loads of "lost connection to server" faults more often nowadays.
 

quad4racing

New Member
Holybeer said:
Dude, don't play at Mr. know-it-all.

I always had 50 in every game I played. Fact is, i'm working in computing. I know how network works. Yesterday I played with someone in the same country. The average ping was 70-80. I started at 50, screen loaded, we ALL had between 240 and 350 and get huge lags.

Joined another game, same. these lags happen because of the bad socket construction for the online. They do need to work this.
I have pretty good luck with getting servers between 60 - 120 ping only notice a sharp increase if the game begins to lag. Which on servers with less than 16 is rare. Like I said most likely an overloaded host, the game does require a lot of upload bandwidth with many racers.

Your poor ping is most likely a symptom of the lack of bandwidth at the host. Your lack of social etiquette I imagine is a symtom of a poor upbringing.
 

szutyi93

Member
Full time wrecker
Cornkid said:
szutyi93 said:
I update to the latest hotfix and now i cant host. I have 33540 port open for the game and 27000-27015 ports for steam and until now its work fine but now nobody can see my server.

Pls someone help thx.
Same, all ports open, and no one joins, when they used to.

I also seem to be getting loads of "lost connection to server" faults more often nowadays.
Okay so its not only me, intresting. And others why can host after the hotfix?
 

Holybeer

Member
quad4racing said:
Holybeer said:
Dude, don't play at Mr. know-it-all.

I always had 50 in every game I played. Fact is, i'm working in computing. I know how network works. Yesterday I played with someone in the same country. The average ping was 70-80. I started at 50, screen loaded, we ALL had between 240 and 350 and get huge lags.

Joined another game, same. these lags happen because of the bad socket construction for the online. They do need to work this.
I have pretty good luck with getting servers between 60 - 120 ping only notice a sharp increase if the game begins to lag. Which on servers with less than 16 is rare. Like I said most likely an overloaded host, the game does require a lot of upload bandwidth with many racers.

Your poor ping is most likely a symptom of the lack of bandwidth at the host. Your lack of social etiquette I imagine is a symtom of a poor upbringing.
ok qq moar lol
 

Usmovers_02

Active Member
Full time wrecker
All right :D The topic is "Hot Fix Update 2014-10-09". Discussion... GO!!

(pretty please stay on topic and lets try not to make things personal guys :D )
 

Usmovers_02

Active Member
Full time wrecker
I wouldn't say it's "right" but it's duct taped together well enough for the time being. Obviously a lot of work has to go into it still.
 

szutyi93

Member
Full time wrecker
I cant beleive last week when i didnt notice any problem what is bugging me every day came a new hotfix, but now that i cant host since the last hotfix there is nothing. This is my luck
 

dgrams2003

Member
Dont get me wrong. We are all happy and content with current build, but still curious if Bugbear has any new weekly updates ready to go for us?
Can we get a new weekly post thread? ;)
 

Lari Fari

Gaming Since 1989
We will soon. Jori posted somewhere that they are figuring out what to do next after some hotfixes. And then we'll get an update :)
 

Dillinja187

Member
anyone know what the new update is all about...ive had 2 updates now and got no idea whats changed because the change log has been the same for the last 3 hotfixes ?... Devs please make a change log or at least say what is going on with these updates ??
 
Top