Hot Fix Update 2014-10-09

St. Jimmy

Finland
Full time wrecker
Dillinja187 said:
anyone know what the new update is all about...ive had 2 updates now and got no idea whats changed because the change log has been the same for the last 3 hotfixes ?... Devs please make a change log or at least say what is going on with these updates ??
Be patient. Mostly the changelog comes some time after the update and not before.

Jori Virtanen

Automatic weapons and boundless love.
Dillinja187 said:
anyone know what the new update is all about...ive had 2 updates now and got no idea whats changed because the change log has been the same for the last 3 hotfixes ?... Devs please make a change log or at least say what is going on with these updates ??
There's a master change log here: http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,6101.msg53131.html#msg53131

Just scroll down and you'll find the hotfix change logs right after what Build #6 brought to the table.

Dillinja187

wish there was something for latest hotfix 23/10/2014 ?

also anyone know kick command ?, its changed or lord help us its not there after changes were made to chat ...

St. Jimmy

Finland
Full time wrecker
Dillinja187 said:
wish there was something for latest hotfix 23/10/2014 ?

also anyone know kick command ?, its changed or lord help us its not there after changes were made to chat ...
An hour ago from Steam forums:

We issued an update containing various bug fixes and improvements that should increase the multiplayer stability. The chat has been improved as well. Oh, and the camera issue that some of you were experiencing should also be fixed now.

Proper release notes coming up later.
RELEASE THE CHANGELOG! :D

Dillinja187

Jesus its like Robocop at the moment hosting, the streets have gone to S*** man !

With no /kick it is impossible to host a semi sensible server gave up early thinking, naaah this isn't what the games about.

thanks for info jimmy :)

dgrams2003

Jori Virtanen said:
Dillinja187 said:
There's a master change log here: http://community.bugbeargames.com/index.php/topic,6101.msg53131.html#msg53131

Just scroll down and you'll find the hotfix change logs right after what Build #6 brought to the table.
There are more updates than are listed at this link.
I just had an update download on 10/23/2014.... no idea what changed! Ugh! :D

Antonio001z

Hi there thank-you for the consistent updates, I am an AUS host for next car game and rely on the kick function to ensure that my races dont suffer from terrible lag, however it has been removed in the latest update could you please put it back so myself and all of my friends can get back to playing thank you.