Hot Fix Update 2014-10-14

The engine is surely not optimized yet, but I think that many of you sit on underperforming old graphic cards with no vid memory at all. It bottlenecks your WreckFest performance.
 

TPEHAK

Member
Weeked Smasher
Sometimes I get the chat freeze and can't send messages and can't see the messages. Other stuff works good :D
 

Lari Fari

Gaming Since 1989
TPEHAK said:
Sometimes I get the chat freeze and can't send messages and can't see the messages. Other stuff works good :D
This seams to happen rather randomly. Just rejoin the server and it should work. It did for me yesterday :)
 

TURST67

Member
Still nothing about the very slow steering with a gamepad, but a lot faster and more reactive with a keyboard ?

I'm afraid that it will stay like this until the final release…
 

St. Jimmy

Finland
Full time wrecker
TURST67 said:
Still nothing about the very slow steering with a gamepad, but a lot faster and more reactive with a keyboard ?

I'm afraid that it will stay like this until the final release…
Have you tried to adjust some of the settings from the menu to suit gamepad? I'm not sure how much they help because I don't have one but they helped me on the keyboard if I want to play with it.
 

batter

Member
Full time wrecker
Black Diesel said:
The engine is surely not optimized yet, but I think that many of you sit on underperforming old graphic cards with no vid memory at all. It bottlenecks your WreckFest performance.
Radeon HD 7970 GHz edition w/ 3GB memory, not exactly underperforming. Cant run the game with high settings as its unplayable, its decent on all lowest.

The game just isnt yet optimized, BB probably doesnt want to bother wasting time on it this early in the development phase and I can understand that.
 

Shortcut

Member
Full time wrecker
Black Diesel said:
The engine is surely not optimized yet, but I think that many of you sit on underperforming old graphic cards with no vid memory at all. It bottlenecks your WreckFest performance.
NOT REALLY....xD i have a nvidia geforce gtx 760 (windforce) with 2gb and an intel core i7 3,4ghz-(3,8ghz with intel tubo boost 2.0) cpu
 

szutyi93

Member
Full time wrecker
I have Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2,5 Ghz (OC to 3,5Ghz) and MSI GTX 660 TI OC 2GB and i run the game 1080p and everything maxed out and i have AVG 40 FPS on every track. I think the optimalization is fine.
 

Shortcut

Member
Full time wrecker
I run it maxed out, too with 1920x1080p and i have constantly 60fps but as i said in another post on big crashes with 23 cars the fps drops down to 17 fps for a short time
 

Lelouch

If the king does not lead, how can he expect his s
Team Bugbear Member
I'm also able to run it maxed out @60fps, but large crashes do indeed have an impact on performance.
 

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Lari Fari said:
Calamann said:
when we'll get news about build #7 or your current work?:):p
I think they are on autumn holidays. We'll prbably get some news when they return :)
I doubt they are on Herbst / Fall Holiday... they just got done with a summer Holiday last Summer...
I think they are really busy at the moment (atm) and are not so active yet in forums... anywho that's what my spider senses are telling me ;)
 

Dela

Member
Weeked Smasher
szutyi93 said:
I have Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300 2,5 Ghz (OC to 3,5Ghz) and MSI GTX 660 TI OC 2GB and i run the game 1080p and everything maxed out and i have AVG 40 FPS on every track. I think the optimalization is fine.
Optimization is fine when it works fine on most setups ( setups that are fast enough).
 

Usmovers_02

Active Member
Full time wrecker
If they're on holiday again I'm moving to Finland... lol :p I work full time and I get a whopping ONE week of paid vacation! I don't even get sick time!
 

Lari Fari

Gaming Since 1989
Or try Germany :D 4 weeks paid vacation mandated by law when you work full time. Many people get more (I have 6 weeks!). And sick leave is basically unlimited (6 weeks full pay, after that it gets reduced to 70 % paid by our "medicare"). Also, its illegal to fire someone on sickleave :p

Its not as cold here and beer is very affordable. I hear booze is rather expensive up there! :D

Oh man, another topic turned to labor law discussion. Seems we need some infos on Wreckfest to keep us on topic ;D
 

Zebulon55

ZeBBy
Master Blaster
Lari Fari said:
Its not as cold here and beer is very affordable. I hear booze is rather expensive up there! :D

Oh man, another topic turned to labor law discussion. Seems we need some infos on Wreckfest to keep us on topic ;D
Mmmmm...... beer. Did someone mention beer, or was it bier?

We could turn this topic into a beer thread; I just searched the "Everything Else" forum and there's no beer thread! WTF! :eek:

Sorry Germans, your lagers are truly awesome, but Belgium has the greatest beers of all time! Of all time! ;D

/And yes, I agree that we need some infos on Wreckfest in this thread - or a new thread.
 

Lari Fari

Gaming Since 1989
Hmmm not so sure about that. My favorite BIER is "Augustiner Hell" from Munich. I have yet to find a more delicious brew :D
 
Top