Hotfix 2015-07-01

OutLoud

Micky G said:
Im I right in thinking that we shouldn't expect any updates now because of public holidays?
A good question because I for example still cannot get in the game at all, no matter what version or what settings. Crashes at the splashscreen.

3770k, 680gtx @350.12, Win7

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
OutLoud said:
Micky G said:
Im I right in thinking that we shouldn't expect any updates now because of public holidays?
A good question because I for example still cannot get in the game at all, no matter what version or what settings. Crashes at the splashscreen.

And Build #6 run OK on your computer? It just new Build #7 that crashing? Please give computer specs.

Cono

Micky G said:
Not quite, there's 3 months holiday season left (2 popular months).
And maybe they aren't on holiday at the same time.

SkinnierSteve

Gamer and Youtuber.
OutLoud said:
Micky G said:

Hmm, that's the problem I have with carmageddon. Wreckfest works fine for me though. The new update just introduced some new bugs and made the game run more poorly.

Micky G

I have been on the fence for a while regarding Carmageddon. I am a huge fan of the originals. The new version any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed another update and just tested it out. I don't know what you guys did but the game runs like butter on max settings for me. Amazing work keep it up!

The Driver

Full time wrecker
Nice Glasses said:
Noticed another update and just tested it out. I don't know what you guys did but the game runs like butter on max settings for me. Amazing work keep it up!
I'm not able to check that out at the moment.
But exactly this, more and more updates and step by step improvements are what we can expect in the future. The release end of June might look like rushed, but I'm sure Bugbear set a base they can work on and improve much better as the old one.

I'm really happy to see the progress and the game will become what we all expected when we spent our money!