Hotfix 2015-07-07

Idk man.. People saying cars flip too easily and the E brake isn't good enough but I can't say the same. Here's my latest test run just to get a feel for everything. Unfortunately my laptop can't seem to handle playing the game AND recording at 1080p 60fps anymore so hoping for better optimization to free up some performance. Still very happy with the games overall performance and feel, and the coming updates will only add to this awesome build. Keep up the good work Bugbear!!

Enjoy.

I get your point.. Seems like both a physics and racing line issue (dont go hitting inside bumps when the weight is shifted to the opposite side) but I'm sure it'll get sorted out soon.

KazzyMac

Unce Unce Wub-wub-wub
Team Bugbear Member
Derp I posted this in the wrong hotfix thread.

Someone throw me some coffee! Preferebly without any loose car tires or bodyparts, thanks. :p

Frisker

Weeked Smasher
KazzyMac said:
Derp I posted this in the wrong hotfix thread.

Someone throw me some coffee! Preferebly without any loose car tires or bodyparts, thanks. :p
I threw a cup of coffee out from my window. I don't think I got it far enough to you.. all I heard was my neighbour swearing about someone throwing stuff around. Thank god he didn't see me.