Road Rumble, a new game mode for Wreckfest!

B

BrianUK

sam223 said:
longtimeago said:
Imagine that... Gas Guzzlers Extreme with Bugbear engine physics... How insane would that be?!

If Wreckfest is complete you guys should totally look in to "A project like this we always wanted to do" as you guys have said on the Facebook page. ;)
Finish wreckfest first,ill be passing on ' Next car&gun game' personally
+1

Henkka77

Full time wrecker
Wha...? Still not a single one rant how Bugbear misleads buyers by this kind of stupid and childish april fools joke and spends their valuable time and resources in this sillyness, as they should be pushing the newest build out.

Im so proud of you community. ;)

conso1727

From Italy
Full time wrecker
Henkka77 said:
Wha...? Still not a single one rant how Bugbear misleads buyers by this kind of stupid and childish april fools joke and spends their valuable time and resources in this sillyness, as they should be pushing the newest build out.

It's because Bugbear expected us to react that way, and by not doing we played an even better April's Fools Prank. Joke's on them!

longtimeago

"When in doubt, flat out" - Colin McRae
conso1727 said:
Henkka77 said:

It's because Bugbear expected us to react that way, and by not doing we played an even better April's Fools Prank. Joke's on them!
Reverse Psychology for the win!

Seriously though, I think they just dug through their 'pandoras box of forgotton projects', slapped a new title on it and made a funny post about it. Not that it took a long time.

FUN IS NOT ALLOWED AT BUGBEAR! Oh wait, yes it is. :p

findRED

Full time wrecker
If BB does decide to build a Race&Gun game after Wreckfest I hope they put a good dose of Death Race into it (the old or new movie)!

Keras

Full time wrecker
Henkka77 said:

Of course you won`t find that here. We have steam forums for that. Just took a quick look at it after seeing your post and wasn`t disappointed.

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
Never should have clicked that link :mad:
Guys, you can't do that anymore it's 2015!

kisscoool18

Team Bugbear Member
My hearth stopped!
This would have been the best mode ever! I must admit I really love the heavy dose of fun there is in Flaout series, and that's why I love your tech demo. Wreckfest need a funny mode!
Anyway, that's was a awesome April fool ^_^

SkinnierSteve

Gamer and Youtuber.
Tontsa said:
Never should have clicked that link :mad:
Guys, you can't do that anymore it's 2015!
It doesn't matter what year it is, Rick Rolling just never gets old! I love it, and I love that bugbear Rick Rolled us! They are awesome!

uRuLu

What about splitscreen support? havent seen much about it but it would be awesome if you could make a game for your friends to join, and also use splitscreen at same time to make your housemates that havent joined the pc master race yet come and see what its about :) if not at least offline split screen road rumble crazy mods lets go

guybo

No thanks. This is counter to what the game is about and is a genre of game all its own. A genre that Wreckfest IS NOT. You'll need a totally different controller setup too. this does not look fun, it is not the sort of game Wreckfest is and is a mistake to pursue as a direction for the game.

NO.

Aerotactics

guybo said:
No thanks. This is counter to what the game is about and is a genre of game all its own. A genre that Wreckfest IS NOT. You'll need a totally different controller setup too. this does not look fun, it is not the sort of game Wreckfest is and is a mistake to pursue as a direction for the game.

NO.
Look everyone! This guy missed the holidays!