Something crazy...

MamieNova

"Oh no he didn't!"
Tgrooms said:
isn't the purpose of EA to let your community/ supporters have access to and test the 'builds'?
Well, no, that's the common misunderstanding that creates this "I got ripped off" feeling of yours.

In my EA experience, WF is pretty much average. Darkest Dungeon or Road Redemption don't exactly update very fast/frequently either, but they do, just like this one.
 

duggy

Member
sam223 said:
BrianUK said:
Here was I thinking that the time span between builds was supposed to come down now the engine had been upgraded.....
Thats only for content specific updates. We always seem to have some engine changes/additions that inevitably break the game for months. I don't mind that wait. The problem i have is we wait months for these game breaking engine bugs to be fixed, and then the new build comes out with next to no content.

2 chassis + 1 track for 9 months work for build 7. Seems like no one is working on game content whilst these bugs get fixed....
yes we got one new track after nine months of waiting but they managed to wreck sandpit 2 at the same time. Never got a reason for that by the devs
 

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
duggy said:
sam223 said:
BrianUK said:
Here was I thinking that the time span between builds was supposed to come down now the engine had been upgraded.....
Thats only for content specific updates. We always seem to have some engine changes/additions that inevitably break the game for months. I don't mind that wait. The problem i have is we wait months for these game breaking engine bugs to be fixed, and then the new build comes out with next to no content.

2 chassis + 1 track for 9 months work for build 7. Seems like no one is working on game content whilst these bugs get fixed....
yes we got one new track after nine months of waiting but they managed to wreck sandpit 2 at the same time. Never got a reason for that by the devs
And don't forget, lost all our previous skies. Well hopefully we see another build by Christmas... not holding my breath this time.
 
M

Mopower

Guest
Do you think bugbear would respond better to short, direct comments about their posts? Such as, on this one I could have said, "Vague and f***ing stupid." Then we just fill it up with comments like this so that they don't have to just "read every comment" which I really doubt they do, and they'll have time to respond.
 

St. Jimmy

Finland
Full time wrecker
I hope it really is soon because I'm leaving my PC for 3 days in 2,5 hours :eek: Have a great weekend guys if it comes later this night or tomorrow!
 

Adziej

Member
Weeked Smasher
I don't give a sheet of paper about their *very* soon. It can mean everything. I will believe when I see it. I won't buy next game from Bugbear (in anything will be released...) if it will be launched as Early Access. I'll wait for full release.

Edit.
Aaaaaand... here we go!
Change #1546347
branches/developer/buildid: 856851 › 865523
 

Purple44

Well-Known Member
Team Bugbear Member
Now the next upload should say this:

branches/public/buildid

Then Build #8 should be live. :)
 

Purple44

Well-Known Member
Team Bugbear Member
I just refresh the history and I see this:

Change #1546378

Changed Depots

228381/encryptedmanifests/developer/encrypted_gid_2: 2C3F2E058860EC88190DD27F71DA92F1
228381/encryptedmanifests/developer/encrypted_size_2: D81B5C61A60C4793D9A53BD13A8A34CB
228381/manifests/public: 2969675637384131231 › 1806672934035510346
228381/maxsize: 4536561017 (4.23 GB) › 5607023246 (5.22 GB) (diff = +1020.87 MB)
branches/public/buildid: 695842 › 865523

Time to fire up Steam on my gaming computer!!!!!
 

Purple44

Well-Known Member
Team Bugbear Member
Damn, I got wait for the Crew update to download first, then Wreckfest will start downloading!!!!!

A 12 min wait!
 

St. Jimmy

Finland
Full time wrecker
Purple44 said:
Damn, I got wait for the Crew update to download first, then Wreckfest will start downloading!!!!!

A 12 min wait!
Phew stop the Crew and resume it after the Wreckfest :D I watched my timetable wrong and I still have 30mins to test. WreckOut!!!
 

rhamm

Member
Weeked Smasher
Team Bugbear Member
They added ragdoll by adding a lawnmower derby. You go ragdoll when you get thrown off your lawnmower. So it's realistic and it's got ragdoll.
 

Purple44

Well-Known Member
Team Bugbear Member
DANG, I got wait 5 mins to download the 2.4 GB files. :p

I will be testing out the single player first and hopefully testing out a new car or 2. Maybe save online until tomorrow.

My download is done, catch you guys later. :D

Edit: I here there a lawnmower in the game now over at Steam forum? :eek:
 

SkinnierSteve

Gamer and Youtuber.
Purple44 said:
DANG, I got wait 5 mins to download the 2.4 GB files. :p

I will be testing out the single player first and hopefully testing out a new car or 2. Maybe save online until tomorrow.
You lucky bastard! Mine will take 2-3 hours to download...
 
Top