Steam Summer Sale!

I might pick up Arma II CO if my friends buy it too so we can start playing DayZ ;D
Also Square Enix / Eidos package looked spectacular! I want it..
 

RacerBest

Active Member
Team Bugbear Member
Nothing interestin for me.

But just saying that Ridge Racer Unbounded is now 50% off (24,99€), some people reading this forum might be interested.
Also if you haven't played Portals, you can get Portal 1 & 2 Bunlde for 6,24€ or just Portal 2 4,99€. That's almost like free, awesome games.
 

Purple44

Well-Known Member
Team Bugbear Member
RacerBest said:
Nothing interestin for me.

But just saying that Ridge Racer Unbounded is now 50% off (24,99€), some people reading this forum might be interested.
Also if you haven't played Portals, you can get Portal 1 & 2 Bunlde for 6,24€ or just Portal 2 4,99€. That's almost like free, awesome games.

RRU need wheel support and remapping of buttons and text chat online, before I can buy. :'(
 
Tommi Tissari said:
Just bought Witcher 1 8)
Nice!
I'm going to forget about the Square Enix / Eidos pack and just go with Witcher 1 and Trine 1 & 2.
..and get Uplink and Defcon from gog.com. I already have too many games to play so those will be fine :D
 

Tommi Tissari

Ye olde Bug!
Waltteri Reunamo said:
Tommi Tissari said:
Just bought Witcher 1 8)
Nice!
I'm going to forget about the Square Enix / Eidos pack and just go with Witcher 1 and Trine 1 & 2.
..and get Uplink and Defcon from gog.com. I already have too many games to play so those will be fine :D
Yeah Trine 2 rocks 8)
I got that Too Many Games Syndrome too.. :D
 

GoldenApe

Member
Team Bugbear Member
I got:
- GRAW2
- Half-Life collection
- The Witcher 2
- Metro 2033
- Frozen Synapse

and then for our favorite genre:
- Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010)
- Driver San Francisco
and....
- Flatout!
Of course I already have the boxed version of FO1, but for being able to download and play it whenever/wherever I want, I've happily bought the game again.
 

Purple44

Well-Known Member
Team Bugbear Member
GoldenApe said:
- Flatout!
Of course I already have the boxed version of FO1, but for being able to download and play it whenever/wherever I want, I've happily bought the game again.
It to bad the Steam version of Flatout 1 is Euro v1.0. Empire Interactive should of put up the patch Euro v1.1 instead. :mad:

Empire Interactive did it right with Flatout 2, Steam version is v1.2.
 

John Burning

Create, destroy and dominate!
Team Bugbear Member
I bought 7 games :D
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome (Mad name XD)
- Audiosurf
- DiRT 2 (awesome game with good atmotphere of show)
- Borderlands GOTY (I got it on X-Box before)
- Left 4 Dead 2
- PAYDAY: The heist (Really cool and interesting game!!!)
- Mafia II (The best game about 50s!)
So, now I really happy! :D
 

Tommi Tissari

Ye olde Bug!
John Burning said:
I bought 7 games :D
- AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome (Mad name XD)
- Audiosurf
- DiRT 2 (awesome game with good atmotphere of show)
- Borderlands GOTY (I got it on X-Box before)
- Left 4 Dead 2
- PAYDAY: The heist (Really cool and interesting game!!!)
- Mafia II (The best game about 50s!)
So, now I really happy! :D
Nice set man! 8)
 
RacerBest said:
Bought nothing.
Me either :D
I needed to verify my email, and the email it used was one that i don't know password to anymore, well i coul've changed the email address steam uses but i can't remember my steam password either so i was too lazy to figure them out. haha.
Well i saved good amount of money, so it's all good, right? I love gog.com for being super simple in the payment side, no trickery there..
 
Top