The all-awesome screenshot thread

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
That skin has a 44 :) , I should get it, but Sunrise Super is not a car I use online.

TH8

Checking my garage, I have all the cars and all the Tournament Store items, apart from the early-buyer Digital Deluxe Edition variant of the Bandit, and I don't have the Nexus RX, Firefly or Harvester on my current savegame but pretty sure they don't have shiny metallic paint options..... other than Rammer and Roadcutter, which you already have, these are the cars that cane have shiny metallic paint:

Warwagon (might be a hidden reward from career, not sure)
Pocket Rocket (the car itself is from a DLC)
Speedemon (the paint is from Tournament Store)
Bullet (the car itself is from a DLC)
Raiden RS [*see below] (the car itself is from a DLC)
Sweeper (the car itself is from a DLC)
Doom Rig (the car itself is from Tournament Store]
Bulldog (the paint is from Tournament Store]

One more "fashion" item from Tournament Store that I recommend (even though it is not shiny metallic) is the Razed Bundle for the Sunrise Super, it really transforms the look of the car.
View attachment 6262
If you want to know about Tournament Store items before you buy them, quote this post so I get a notification and maybe I can help with a screenshot or two.

*Raiden RS:
Don't drive it in multiplayer if you have any sense of self-respect, it's a "press to win" button and completely broken in terms of game balance. Even in singleplayer, using it may slowly chip away at your ability to drive other cars that have actual physics because this car has none.
Thanks for taking the time to reply Cegon....the 'Razed Bundle' does look good for the Sunrise Super :)...will have to look into that. It is slightly annoying that there is not more information about the items in the Tournament Store you wish to look at purchasing.
I was looking at the 'Rotten' with the Roadslayer...any good?...thanks in advance:cool:

Cegon

Thanks for taking the time to reply Cegon....the 'Razed Bundle' does look good for the Sunrise Super :)...will have to look into that. It is slightly annoying that there is not more information about the items in the Tournament Store you wish to look at purchasing.
I was looking at the 'Rotten' with the Roadslayer...any good?...thanks in advance:cool:
Rotten Bundle consists of Style, Livery and wheels.

First pic shows just wheels and Livery. The wheels are rusty old steelies with rattlecan chrome. Note that you can select a different colour each for the skull & pistons and the SLAM-1. Normally I wouldn't go with 0 brightness since it looks unnatural, but........
roadslayer1.jpg

.......second pic has the Style put on and that's why I use 0 brightness on this car, the contrast makes all the rust more prominent. I kinda messed up and mounted a set of standard wheels before taking this screenshot but then again, every petrolhead knows when you spaypaint tyres you weaken the rubber lol.
roadslayer2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TH8

TH8

Rotten Bundle consists of Style, Livery and wheels.

First pic shows just wheels and Livery. The wheels are rusty old steelies with rattlecan chrome. Note that you can select a different colour each for the skull & pistons and the SLAM-1. Normally I wouldn't go with 0 brightness since it looks unnatural, but........
View attachment 6263

.......second pic has the Style put on and that's why I use 0 brightness on this car, the contrast makes all the rust more prominent. I kinda messed up and mounted a set of standard wheels before taking this screenshot but then again, every petrolhead knows when you spaypaint tyres you weaken the rubber lol.
View attachment 6264
That's great, thanks for your time...like the Rusty body work, will definitely add this to my list of items to purchase when I get enough Fame Credits....although I do not mind adding different wheels.:p

Cegon

My 9.67MB animated gif exceeds maximum file size - no surprise but it won't tell me what the limit is -
anyway, here's a still from a different version

ravenstdst1.jpg

TH8

The mighty Sunrise Super with the 'Razed' items from the Tournament Store.....looks fantastic:)
1 WRECKFEST SUNRISE SUPER Razed copy.jpg2 WRECKFEST SUNRISE SUPER Razed copy.jpg3 WRECKFEST SUNRISE SUPER Razed copy.jpg

TH8

She's a thing of beauty, with awesome audio...'Starbeast SS' from the Tornament Store:cool:...with Break and Reversing Lights.
1 WRECKFEST STARBEAST SS Tournament copy.jpg2 WRECKFEST STARBEAST SS Tournament copy.jpg3 WRECKFEST STARBEAST SS Tournament copy.jpg

Tonza

Team Bugbear Member
Is Razed paint job for Sunrise, a nod to Lancea from Flatout 2? And Starbeast SS is very nice, am glad to have the original american 3 back! :)

TH8

One of my all time favorite cars in Wreckfest, the Roadslayer :cool: with 'Rotten' from the Tournament Store. Very nice work on the Rust textures:)

1 WRECKFEST ROADSLAYER Rotten Tournament copy.jpg2 WRECKFEST ROADSLAYER Rotten Tournament copy.jpg3 WRECKFEST ROADSLAYER Rotten Tournament copy.jpg

TH8

Checking my garage, I have all the cars and all the Tournament Store items,
Hello Cegon, if you have time to reply....was looking at the 'Speed Freak' for the Speedbird in the Tournament...not sure what your getting in that bundle, are you able to clarify?
Thanks in advance:)

Cegon

Hello Cegon, if you have time to reply....was looking at the 'Speed Freak' for the Speedbird in the Tournament...not sure what your getting in that bundle, are you able to clarify?
Thanks in advance:)
Speed Freak Bundle is
Style: No.48 Rockfield
Livery: classic rally stripes all the way front to back
Wheels
Special: panel with working tail/brake/reverse lights

speedbird.jpg

Note that the wheels are racing yellow (about 57-100-81 on the ingame colour sliders) while the Style is dark yellow or maybe bright orange and it's just not working aesthetically. Whoever made this bundle needs to read up on complementary colours and such. I guess since there is chrome window trim you could just run chrome / bare metal wheels and maybe stock chrome bumpers to make it work, or keep the wheels and ditch the Style. I just now used the opportunity and gave it my usual scheme inspired by Days of Thunder.

speedbird1.jpg

TH8

Speed Freak Bundle from the Tournament Store for the Speedbird
Style: No.48 Rockfield
Livery: classic rally stripes all the way front to back
Wheels
Special: panel with working tail/brake/reverse lights

1 WRECKFEST SPEED FREAK Speedbird Tornament copy.jpg2 WRECKFEST SPEED FREAK Speedbird Tornament copy.jpg

TH8

Wreckfest is shaping up to have a fantastic variety of vehicles, and this new DLC is awesome :cool: with 3 new vehicles and a Free track 'Rattlesnake Racepark'

'Sandstorm'
1 WRECKFEST OFF ROAD DLC Sandstorm copy.jpg2 WRECKFEST OFF ROAD DLC Sandstorm copy.jpg

'Trooper'
3 WRECKFEST OFF ROAD DLC Trooper copy.jpg4 WRECKFEST OFF ROAD DLC Trooper copy.jpg

'Trophy Runner'
5 WRECKFEST OFF ROAD DLC Trophy Runner copy.jpg6 WRECKFEST OFF ROAD DLC Trophy Runner copy.jpg7 WRECKFEST OFF ROAD DLC Trophy Runner copy.jpg

Last edited:

TH8

Still building up the Tournament Fames Credits and was not sure about purchasing the 'DragDog', but glad I did. It is a challenge to drive for sure and using a Wheel / Pedals / H-Pattern Shifter with Clutch even more so.....but when you get it right there are moments of performance brilliance.....ah, that's my girl...lol

Tip my hat to the modeler and livery artist...job well done as it looks fantastic :):cool:

1 WRECKFEST DRAGDOG copy.jpg2 WRECKFEST DRAGDOG copy.jpg3 WRECKFEST DRAGDOG copy.jpg4 WRECKFEST DRAGDOG copy.jpg5 WRECKFEST DRAGDOG copy.jpg

Last edited: