The Very TrackPack released!

simosimo

Hey nice! I came along to see if you were going to re-add the DD tracks, they were great a year or so ago, look forward to more of your hard work :)

edit: Loving the wreckfested versions of the DD tracks, as much as i love nostalgia they are going on 20 years old, so it's nice to see fresh re-imaginations of the great layouts.

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 4.5 released

* Aremark Motorbane added! Features day / night version (with lights) as well as reverse layouts
* Red Pike Arena Night version added
* Performance adjustment on Pine Hills Raceway and a very minor adjustmest on Black Sails Valley
* Chalk Canyon out of vertex error should hopefully be fixed as well as texture fix
* Adjustment to checkpoint at Rock Bottom Race, being a little more forgiving to prevent wrong way indicator
* Fixed road texture bugs at Lupines Hill
* Fixed grey grass at Talledega and Michigan Speedway

Edit: Pushed out a quick hotfix to address the texture errors on the road of Lupines Hill. Hopefully this fixes it.

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Love the track! I still need to get used to it though 8) a little bumpy but it is fun! cya later gotta go shopping real quick!

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Mainly fixing stuff that broke in the patch now, but I can assure you the next track will be a high-speed one :)

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Yay I love high speed tracks! good luck Tor with fixing up all the broken tracks.... ughh feel bad for you right now.

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 4.5.3 released:

* Fixed startpoint issues at all tracks (thanks for hotfix BB)

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 4.6 released:

* Redwood Ring addded! Track features 4 configs; Oval / Oval Reverse / Rallycross / Rallycross Reverse. Track is a bit demanding, reducing grass settings helps a lot.
Preview videos:
/

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
We enjoy racing your new Redwood Ring Rallycross track, forward and reverse at Sat's Saturday Night Mods night. :D

Also the guys still loving the Woodhill Raceway "suicide" track! :D

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 4.7 released:

* Derby Banked Eight added! Features 4 layouts with focus on destruction! Please note that it has been placed in section named "The Very TrackPack Part 2". Future tracks will be added in this section as well to reduce the scrolling madness.

Video preview of all layouts:
Video preview of driver POV at the lethal layout:

Also, common bugs are spawning under ramp; To fix this simply drive to the end of the ramp (following the track) and you will end back up at right location.

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Great idea for them 8's Tor! testing them out now :D

Here is short clip of a guy landing on top of me, and took him for a short ride hehe!

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 4.8 released:

* Quality of life changes to track selection screen. Tracks are now divided into the categories arenas, fig8, misc, ovals and rallycross. This to reduce the scrolling and to make track selection / sorting easier. See following picture for track / environment selection:

* A fifth layout has been added to Derby Banked Eight, named safe. This layout is a result of a request, and features cars jumping over eachothers at the crossing (instead of AT eachothers)... unless if you drive slow that is.

* Some old files removed, reducing the size of the mod to about 3.4GB (down a couple hundred mb's)

Purple44

Team Bugbear Member
Having track categories will help me a lot when we host The Very TrackPack online. There was a lot of tracks to scroll through to find the track your looking for. And having all oval tracks in one place, will make it easier for me know which tracks are oval tracks. :D

The Very End said:
* Some old files removed, reducing the size of the mod to about 3.4GB (down a couple hundred mb's)

I hope none them files are files I need for my track packs. Hope you still have a backup copy if I find a missing texture file or object.

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Thanks :D Not to worry, it was mainly textures. The old screen loading textures (which is not possible to use anymore).

The Very End

Weeked Smasher
Master Blaster
Version 4.9 released:

* Occoneechee Orange Speedway added! Based on the real life track with same name, and features 4 layout (two of them nighttime, so remember to use night weather)

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
The Very End said:
Version 4.9 released:

* Occoneechee Orange Speedway added! Based on the real life track with same name, and features 4 layout (two of them nighttime, so remember to use night weather)

Awesome! I will check it out in a bit. just need to grab another beer and smoke ;D

I shall report back in a bit...

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Hey Tor! Congrats... it is a fun oval! and wow. it's a cigar shaped oval at that! which means real good speed :) I had a lot of fun, and it will be one of my fave ovals indeed. however.. I must state, there is some graphic abnormalities. which is a huge pixel shape square in random spots at times. good luck with that!

Cheers Mate