Vehicles ideas (photothread)

oO SACHIEL Oo

Gassen met die hap.
Team Bugbear Member
69Imperial said:
You totally see Bertone Coupes and Lagondas being used in American demolition derby and figure 8. ::)
inb4 "BUT THERE'S ALREADY A FIAT 850 AND A SAAB 92"
Just to clear this up.
Actually I don't give a crap about what people think about which cars I would think be cool in this new game. Ask every member on this forum to hand in a list and guaranteed you will not find 2 that match 100%. So it's useless and very unneccesary to burn down someone post because that persons input does not fit yours...

That said I was not thinking about these cars as "bangers" in de Derby class. But more as pretty cars in de Street class.
Those are totally different types of cars. And yes, I know in the previous Flatout games the Street class cars are somewhat of an evolution from the Derby class cars.
But why not change that concept? Just put some completely different makes and models in the different classes. More diversity and more fun.
Personally I would love to drive a mint condition Lagonda or '70 Charger on a dusty track making insane jumps and bang it up to an unrecognizable wreck :)
But at the same time would have the same amount of fun with a Lada or Saab or whatever.
I just thought it would be nice to put some rare / exotic cars in the game.

RamRoad

Team Bugbear Member
So many good suggestions. Too bad we can´t have all of them ingame.
But here are some of my propositions. I hope you like them ;D

1960 Desoto Adventure

1984 Volvo 240

1974 Dodge Monaco

1982 Mitsubishi Lancer 2000 Turbo

1980 Audi quattro

Cars like the Audi, old rally cars, could be some bonus cars or something like that.
I hope there are no problems with the size of the pictures, if so i will change or remove them.

Spreadator

Full time wrecker
Re: car ideas

69Imperial said:
Spreadator said:
Tuners!?- Hell yeaaaah! 8)
- Supra (`93-`02) ->MK4
- RX-7
- GTR-34
- Imprezza WRX STI
- Silvia

Maybe something like a Lexus LFA ...
Hope this is a joke. This game is basically a re-boot Flatout 1, which means any Japanese cars, if there are any, will be shot to shit ones from the mid 80's or back.
Nope, its not.
This is just a post of what i wanna to see, like the other post where other players posted what they wanna to see.
I knew that this type of cars not fit in anybodys mind, but I have the chance to say what i want in this game, so I do.
If this becomes real or not is a other question.

I have a Supra by myself and if I imagine I can wreck it up in NCG ( or whatever this game named in the "end") ... this would be really nice. - Not because I want to smah my own Supra but to see and feel the pain oft it :)

Spreadator

Full time wrecker
A
1974 Dodge Charger R/T
1972 Gran Turino
1976 Mercury Cougar
1969 Plymouth Road Runner
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge

T-Gul

3D LightWave Artist
Some Volvo racing cars :)

Volvo P1800 ~1965

Volvo Amazon 123 GT ~ 1968

Volvo 242 ~ 1980

Serenya

Weeked Smasher
After reading through all these merged theads, I can say most of my wishes are already mentioned here. But I saw someone showing many great Japanese oldies, and Nissan Cedric was in my mind too, but not the showed '75 model. I like the '70 model more: http://ra64freddy.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/375334_283548211678458_1392211039_n.jpg
Looks like a compact muscle/pony car. :)

Or how about the second generation Toyota Hiace: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Toyota_Hiace_(second_generation)_D_front.jpg
Or any Japanese/European van with a diesel engine, I think they've got some more personality than American Vans.

RacerBest

Team Bugbear Member
Serenya said:
After reading through all these merged theads, I can say most of my wishes are already mentioned here. But I saw someone showing many great Japanese oldies, and Nissan Cedric was in my mind too, but not the showed '75 model. I like the '70 model more: http://ra64freddy.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/375334_283548211678458_1392211039_n.jpg
Looks like a compact muscle/pony car. :)

Or how about the second generation Toyota Hiace: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Toyota_Hiace_(second_generation)_D_front.jpg
Or any Japanese/European van with a diesel engine, I think they've got some more personality than American Vans.
Was my post. I don't care if it is '75 or '70 Cedric, I like them all. :)

Would be amazing to see that Hiace get smashed in NCG. :D

I like almost all japanese cars, I don't like european and american cars so much.

K

KingOfTheCakes

Glad I'm not the only one that would like to see something like a Volvo in it.
Preferably I would rather see Estate versions of them, though I fear this might not happen because there was no sign of them in the trailers so far. American Station Wagons would be fine also, plez.

HYLK

Full time wrecker
Oooh like any other forum, theres a car thread, just a question, since they all have the same posters. Why did u choose the cars that u posted.

Is it

A. for looks
or
B. for something else?

please share ur thoughts and ideas of why u chosen the car u posted, instead of just post a car.

akzar

esum
Team Bugbear Member
So, my choice is VAZ-2101, an old car produced in USSR in 1970, which is actually a re-engineered version of the Fiat 124.
It actually has pretty standard and simple appearance, but not without its own charm. I especially love its lights, both front and rear, and the grille.

In the game, I see it as some beginner-class car, with great handling and low speed, pretty weak, though compact and brisk. It can be different classes (I mean derby, sport and others), because it had a lot of modifications. Lets have a look.

The simple one:

Derby-style, dirty and unpolished:

A couple of racing variants (notice the differences in the grill, and the body itself, its an opportunity to make this car really customizable)

DarnHyena

Weeked Smasher
HYLK said:
Oooh like any other forum, theres a car thread, just a question, since they all have the same posters. Why did u choose the cars that u posted.

Is it

A. for looks
or
B. for something else?

please share ur thoughts and ideas of why u chosen the car u posted, instead of just post a car.
Honestly I really don't have much knowledge on the inner workings of car, so it's mainly the looks for me V: