Week #15 Report

Adziej

Weeked Smasher
Well, devs should hurry up because there are more and more negative reviews on Steam. Stop postponing the update if you don't want to starve. I can wait but the rest of people are too impatient and bored playing same, unfinished tracks with same cars.
We don't need reports anymore, we need updates.

Firebird

Full time wrecker
The six months of no update to the steam build is a pain in the ass, but better late than never I guess. I look forward to playing this game again. This and BeamNG are looking to be my favourite driving games of 2015/16.

dgrams2003

New Star Wars Trailer out today.... Looks completely insane. Thought I would press my luck and visit the website and see if anything 'new' was released here today. Oh well, back to watching the trailer over and over. ;)

kennta340

Full time wrecker
Adziej said:
Well, devs should hurry up because there are more and more negative reviews on Steam. Stop postponing the update if you don't want to starve. I can wait but the rest of people are too impatient and bored playing same, unfinished tracks with same cars.
Do you wanna be able to play the game? If you just are here to complain, please dont... They cant update the game right now befor the have fix everything (physics) if you reading some other week reports you whould understand why becuse they have explain that plenty of times!

If they should update the game, this game should be undriveable and noone wants that, atleast you can drive and still have fun right now :)

Adziej

Weeked Smasher
BenDover said:
Adziej said:
Do you wanna be able to play the game? If you just are here to complain, please dont... They cant update the game right now befor the have fix everything (physics) if you reading some other week reports you whould understand why becuse they have explain that plenty of times!

If they should update the game, this game should be undriveable and noone wants that, atleast you can drive and still have fun right now :)
Could you read my post more carefully? I wrote "I CAN WAIT", but others who don't visit this forum can't and and they don't recommend to buy it in Steam reviews. I know whats going on but still I can't understand why they messed up with separating some hosting options from the whole physics engine. Anyway, I stopped playing Wreckfest a while ago due to lack of updates.
Once again: I'm not whole community, just a single person. Tell them, not me.

TPEHAK

Weeked Smasher
Steam review means nothing! No one reads it. I pay for the quality product, not for rush. I hope Bugbear will take so much time to finish all goals with the best result.

Rabbit80

TPEHAK said:
Steam review means nothing! No one reads it. I pay for the quality product, not for rush. I hope Bugbear will take so much time to finish all goals with the best result.
I would disagree with you there. I always read reviews on games these days - been ripped off with shoddy console ports and poorly optimised games - or games that are either simply crap or broken - too many times.