Week #4 Report

dgrams2003

Mopower said:
dgrams2003 said:
BrianUK said:
presuming ed said:
Well said.

have to admit that the various references to 'EA games' over the last couple of pages made me think not of early access, but cash cow squeezing Electronic Arts. If EA had done WreckFest, each new development releast would be a brand new release (WreckFest 14, WreckFest 15) etc.

I never played it, but I read that a recent Battlefield full release was a little ... unfinished ...
Been gone for a couple days...
I was actually ticked at

It's still not finished.
Rolling my eyes at this comment.
Battlefield 4 definitely had it's issues at the start, but now it is an absolutely wonderful and stunning game. The amount of work and detail that is in the game is insane.

To hear comments like this takes be back to vogurt's post - talking about his peers being 8 years old and whining.
I can't stand it when people don't appreciate games and the amount of work that goes into them. Good or bad.
I could post about an 8 page rant on comments like this, but... #1) It's the internet. People always think they are right, even when they are not, so it is not worth my time. #2) I am here to read up about Wreckfest.. So lets get back to it.
Edit: I may have read your post wrong, so correct me if so.

Just so you know, Vogurt was defending Bugbear's right to not release an unfinished build haVing given us solid evidence and the reasoning behind it. I think you're a little confused, but yes, it seems rather immature when people can't notice progress and are constantly hounding for updates when they know why and when they are coming.

Why haven't they Come yet? They're getting released with the physics update which isn't ready yet.

When will they release it? When they (bugbear) deem it playable and ready for release.

I don't understand why this concept is fingerlessly hard to grasp for some
Sorry, it was actually BrianUK's comment that set me off my little rant. (Just to clear it up... Vogurt's post was great.)
Back to your regularly scheduled programming... :)

B

BrianUK

dgrams2003 said:
Mopower said:
dgrams2003 said:
BrianUK said:
presuming ed said:
Well said.

have to admit that the various references to 'EA games' over the last couple of pages made me think not of early access, but cash cow squeezing Electronic Arts. If EA had done WreckFest, each new development releast would be a brand new release (WreckFest 14, WreckFest 15) etc.

I never played it, but I read that a recent Battlefield full release was a little ... unfinished ...
Been gone for a couple days...
I was actually ticked at

It's still not finished.
Rolling my eyes at this comment.
Battlefield 4 definitely had it's issues at the start, but now it is an absolutely wonderful and stunning game. The amount of work and detail that is in the game is insane.

To hear comments like this takes be back to vogurt's post - talking about his peers being 8 years old and whining.
I can't stand it when people don't appreciate games and the amount of work that goes into them. Good or bad.
I could post about an 8 page rant on comments like this, but... #1) It's the internet. People always think they are right, even when they are not, so it is not worth my time. #2) I am here to read up about Wreckfest.. So lets get back to it.
Edit: I may have read your post wrong, so correct me if so.

Just so you know, Vogurt was defending Bugbear's right to not release an unfinished build haVing given us solid evidence and the reasoning behind it. I think you're a little confused, but yes, it seems rather immature when people can't notice progress and are constantly hounding for updates when they know why and when they are coming.

Why haven't they Come yet? They're getting released with the physics update which isn't ready yet.

When will they release it? When they (bugbear) deem it playable and ready for release.

I don't understand why this concept is fingerlessly hard to grasp for some
Sorry, it was actually BrianUK's comment that set me off my little rant. (Just to clear it up... Vogurt's post was great.)
Back to your regularly scheduled programming... :)
I've quit BF4 twice now, with excess of 250 hours of playing. It never ceases to frustrate me when I either die around corners or my bullets pass through enemies. That and the random one-way invisible walls on Hainan Resort when the hotel gets destroyed.

I do appreciate that it takes a lot of work to create a game, but why should we be okay with obvious sloppiness with the big developers and publishers? We clearly aren't allowing it here.

I also don't appreciate being called an 8 year old. I played the game long enough to form my own opinion, and it is not finished.

I'm not your usual chump who plays a game for 20 minutes then turns around and tells everyone that it sucks.

I've not once complained about the length of time between builds for NCG, either. You've just made a ridiculous assumption about me based on a four word post, despite the rather lengthy posts I have made around this board

Anyway, I'm also not here to complain about a game which I have written off. Onwards and upwards.

Daystar

Gone in 60 seconds!
Nah BrianUK is a cool dude...
just the *spam* that was deleted above my comment, is what I really hated.

but i see your point. har har

B

BrianUK

lobsterfran said:
"I can tell random lies on the internet too." - BrianUK

If you can, so can he. I wouldn't get too flattered, just in case!
That's already following me around?! Wow, the internet is faster than it used to be (about 5 minutes ago) ;D