Week one. Fight!

Corrections are always appreciated, but we're just happy that it seems to really connect with people! Proves we're on the right track.

Usmovers_02

Full time wrecker
You guys should release a similar physics animation with a more "BugBear" feel to it. That one on 9gag really does have a BeamNG feel to it.

ExxionNexxion

Team Bugbear Member
Usmovers_02 said:
You guys should release a similar physics animation with a more "BugBear" feel to it. That one on 9gag really does have a BeamNG feel to it.

...Although the background of the map has the logo printed on it a LOT...

I agree. That one (somewhat popular) animation seems too generic when taken out of context.

dbs213

Master Blaster
Gosh so many idiots on 9GAG that I wanna correct in an aggressive way.
But honestly I'd rather keep myself as a friendly type of guy here on the internet.

dave3d

Full time wrecker
Just got a shacknews article!
http://www.shacknews.com/article/81003/flatout-devs-next-car-game-coming-to-pc-in-2014

Joonas (or site admin?):
You guys should make a seperate sticky thread of all the articles, and post it in the news section, so that people coming here for the first time can go visit their favorite site to see what they have to say about NCG.
That may get some more pre-orders.
Also, maybe links of the articles on just the NCG home site also, now that I think about it.

K

KingOfTheCakes

It appears that TeamVVV are excited for NCG as well. I sent them a messege asking if they'll do some coverage of the demo at some point. These guys are quite popular on Youtube, with over 20k subscribers right now. They said they'll look into it so that's a start.

http://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comments/New-footage-of-BugBears-Next-Car-Game-looks-smashing

Re: Russian coverage: we know we have a lot of Russian traffic and fans. None of us speak Russian, so there isn't a lot we can do about the coverage there.

EngineNo9

Team Bugbear Member
John Burning said:
Your best fans- Russian fans!
Name us-legion!
Many websites have a way to submit news and/or tips. You could try writing to those Russian sites yourself to get a post made.

Dario Zocco Ramazzo

Team Bugbear Member
I saw your Next Car Game under GreenLight on Steam. Than your video made me so happy about your incredible job that I had no doubt and I decided to provide you my 70$ as "TEAM BUGBEAR MEMBER". I know it is a little sign but I think that you are the right team developing in the right moment with a clear aim and honestly focused on results. Exactly matching my point of view.

Thumb up for your job, and I can't wait to see the job done.
Keep on Bugbear Team keep on!

Frisker

Weeked Smasher
If I remember correctly I tried to get article on Findance.com(Very popular Finnish online news site which specializes in "funny" articles, movies and videogames, but they never took my hint.. I might try again by linking them the new video. That ought to get some more pre-orders.

69Imperial

fuk tha mods #yolo #smdmajatek
Master Blaster
John Burning said:
Name us-legion!
Nice-this guy's allowed to call all other fans that aren't Russians shit basically, but if I call Russians out for how they act online, my post gets deleted. GG.

Satsuma182

69Imperial said:
John Burning said:
Name us-legion!
Nice-this guy's allowed to call all other fans that aren't Russians shit basically, but if I call Russians out for how they act online, my post gets deleted. GG.
How in any way are those 8 words insulting?

M

Mopower

hey this is a fight forum. So we're fighting. Bugbear has this rigged though. Anti-American campaign from the mods. I guess you guys just love having your game pirated by Russians

John Burning

Create, destroy and dominate!
Team Bugbear Member
-___-
Come on, guys, that was just a joke!
Why do you perceive it so seriously?